1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2020 Moto Guzzi V85TT, low miles, immaculate (NW Ark)

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by thexascat, Jul 6, 2021.

1. thexascat

thexascat Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    For sale my 2020 Moto Guzzi V85TT, 2,950 miles, a few months left on the warranty. Last serviced 9/20 (1,500 miles). Better than new conditions. Immaculate. Not a blemish on the bikes. Garage kept under cover. 2 keys and owners manuals. Bike comes with MyTech/ Moto Guzzi branded top box and panniers with locks and 2 helmet lock cables.

Clear title on hand. Bike rides like a dream and will put a smile in your face. Asking $10,800 with all the options listed.

Add ons:
    Agostini crossover (Y) pipe - $400
    Zard Titanium slip-on Exhaust - $750
    Mistral Fuel injection trim module - $140
    K&N Filter - $35
    SW Motech Evo footrest kit - $145
    MG OEM Center stand - $150
    MG OEM Engine guards - $210
    MG OEM Led Fog Light kit - $370
    Pyramid Plastic Front Mudguard - $122
    Kappa upper fairing bracket for phone/gps mounting - $30
    My Tech Throttle bodies + rear hub guard + kickstand enlarger - $250
    (Ermax screen - $100
    $2,700 in parts invested.
    OEM screen / exhaust / pegs / other included.
    Note: not included is the QuadLock mount and FOBO tire pressure monitor

Bike is located in NW Arkansas. Fly in and ride it home. I will pick you up at the local airport (XNA). More pics or a video avalable as needed.

Attached Files: