2021 49er in Mariposa,CA. Memorial Day Weekend

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Beemerguru, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Beemerguru

Beemerguru Beemerguru...G/S guy

Oddometer:
  2. dyvking

dyvking ahead of his flamin star

Oddometer:
    I’m looking forward to it. The new RT still isn’t ready to go thanks to the faulty Brembo brakes, but I still have the ‘14 RT and it’s road-worthy.
  3. dyvking

Oddometer:
    King’s X. The new RT finally made it home today, just in time for the 49’er. Color me “stoked”
  4. dyvking

Oddometer:
    Hoo-ahhh! What a great time. It was so cool to get to have an actual rally again. I hope we are done with this covid doo-dah and get back to some tour-riding. The folks from the NorCal club did a spectacular job of pulling this one out of their collective hats. Ideaman suffered a kidney stone attack on site, but weathered the storm in true GS fashion without professional input. Plus, I won a $100 gift certificate from MOSKO Moto. Yay,Me!
    Kenny M. likes this.
  5. Beemerguru

Beemerguru Beemerguru...G/S guy

Oddometer:
    Around 360 riders from all over the West all left with big smiles! Weather was great, food fantastic, riding around the Sierras was wonderful, Dennis and the GS Giants put on a show (and some will be posted), major prizes won, training classes upped skill levels, lots of alcoholic and other beverages drunk, 3 airheads repaired at Airhead Central, friends made and others renewed.

Even the county health officials did a walk-through and left smiling so we passed all the COVAD protocols.

Next year we're going for 600
  6. idea man

idea man Remote Plate Spinner Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    Beer garden was excellent. Great first rally coming out of Covid. Looking forward to Range of Light. THANKS Nor-Cal Beemers!
    Motopsychoman likes this.