2021 Swinging Bridges (MO)

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by doniton2, Mar 3, 2021.

1. GPWS2000

GPWS2000 Can't Catch 'rona at 10,000 feet

Oddometer:
    Man, just learned about this ride a few weeks too late! Saw the video up on YouTube of Steezy's and then found the info here. I'll have to try and keep up with you all next year on my put-put CB500X. Looks like a great time!
    DrumrPete and sieg like this.
  2. DrumrPete

DrumrPete Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Your CB 500X should do fine! I was riding an Africa twin, with nearly shot brakes and tires, and it was a bit too much for this old man. Next year I hope to have something smaller!
  3. DrumrPete

DrumrPete Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks once again g steezy, for posting that great video, my family was so impressed with the professional look. I shared it with many friends, and you got many nice compliments on it.

That ride takes a lot of concentration, for me anyway, it’s amazing that people can do the ride, and film the whole thing too. I know how much time that must’ve taken you, especially with the drone footage. I don’t know how you found the time to get it all in. I speak for all of us when I say you have my admiration and appreciation.
    stlskybob, Paul Penton and g steezy like this.
  4. g steezy

g steezy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Wow, thanks for the kind words. I’m no pro at all, just wanted to have more vivid memories down the line that photos can’t always capture. I’m self taught, so there’s always room for improvement. I’m glad people enjoy them.

I leave early and ride pretty “fast” to try to keep ahead of time and give me moments to capture everything, but it’s always rushed on a ride like this. I don’t leave the camera on full time so I miss some cool stuff here and there, but I try capture the majority of the fun stuff. I’ve got 2 other bigger rides this year and look forward to getting some more footage.
    DrumrPete and Paul Penton like this.
  5. DrumrPete

DrumrPete Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I get that, I’m a self taught long-time audio recording engineer, and live music video maker, in the just-for-fun category. I know how much time all that editing takes, even if it’s only one camera at a time.