1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 2787 miles Upstate NY

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Motopumps, Mar 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motopumps

Motopumps Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Reluctantly selling my 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 to help fund tooling for the next version of the MotoPump that is in engineering right now.

Bike is located in Lansing, NY, just north of Ithaca. Can possibly help with delivery for a fee.

Bought the T7 last fall and have thoroughly enjoyed the bike as well as developed a number of bike specific parts for sale over the winter.

The bike has 2787 miles and is in excellent condition. Stored indoors, on a battery tender and has had two oil changes to date.

[​IMG]

Those accessories were installed by Yamaha before delivery, it also has Doubletake ADV mirrors, a MotoPumps GPS mount, MotoPumps Windscreen Adjuster bracket and battery tender tail installed on the battery. All told, about $3,000.00 worth of extras. (Zumo XT cradle not included)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bike is in excellent condition. No issues, no concerns.

Asking $9999 firm. Yes, that is MSRP. $3000 worth of accessories are included at no charge. :deal

These are scarce on dealer floors and this one is nicely set up and ready to go.

PM me to see the bike.

Thanks-

Rob
  2. allonsye

allonsye ("lets go!")

Oddometer:
    This would be a great bike to replace my g/f's 650GS which she's "done" with. But she wants cruise cntl which sadly are seldom seen on bikes like this. If I'm not mistake the the 700 does not have.
  3. Motopumps

Motopumps Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Deal pending on the bike.

Thanks!
    Rob

The bike is sold. Thanks for all the interest and offers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.