25% off Sullivan Gloves

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Sullivan Glove Co, Mar 27, 2020.

?

What's your favorite, inseam or outseam gloves?

1. Inseam

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Outseam

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Sullivan Glove Co

Sullivan Glove Co Adventurer

Oddometer:
    American glove makers since 1941 in Bend, OR. We are running a 25% off promo on the entire online store to help keep American families working during these times of crisis. PROMO CODE 25OFF at checkout. We believe small business is the backbone of America and every day we can show up and make great gloves we show our patriotism. If you need a new pair or pairs of riding gloves now is a good time to get some while they're on sale! SUL_altlogo_seal_black.png
    OlafofOregon likes this.
  2. PJveetwin

PJveetwin LD-Ordie Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for offering this discount! So I placed an order last week with my card being charged on 03/24 Just wondering what your normal way of doing business is and a approximate turnaround time is. Never received an email confirming my order.
  3. Sullivan Glove Co

Sullivan Glove Co Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey Jim - Thanks for you order. You should have received two emails, an auto generated one confirming the order and a personal one from me thanking customers for their order and support during these times. I can look into it if you have an email address. It take about a week to cut and sew your gloves since we make them to order and another 3-4 days shipping, so if you ordered on 3/24 your gloves should be shipping early this upcoming week! Thanks again for your support!
  4. PJveetwin

PJveetwin LD-Ordie Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks so much for the reply, I'm excited to get my new gloves and sandals . So never got the emails, checked the spam thing, so here it is if you want to check on it. PJveetwin@aol.com
  5. Mr. Fixit

Mr. Fixit I Yam What I Yam

Oddometer:
    Do any of the current Sullivan gloves have retention straps or snaps to keep them in place in case of a pinwheeling event? Or is there an option for that?

I still have some Sullivan gloves that I bought at the outlet store in Deschutes County in the late 80s-early 90s. Still feel like butter, but they'd fall off if I fell down while walking.