3/4 loop around the USA

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by RuckedUp, Jun 8, 2020.

1. RuckedUp

RuckedUp Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Had a great time in TX. I found an ol Army buddy from way back in the day. I was a private with Brad stationed in Italy back in 87'. I found him on FB 4 days before I left on my trip. I made a detour down to San Antonio and had a great visit with him. One of the highlights of the trip was a float down on the Guadalupe River. Met lots of great Texans!

20200523_200828.jpg

Attached Files:

2. mntman

mntman n00b

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear about your Sturgis dealer experience. That's my local dealer, will have to have a chat with them next time I'm there, that would piss me off too. Other than that looks like you had a great trip.
  3. RuckedUp

RuckedUp Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    First day on the road found me at the Red River Army Depot camp. I found this place with one of the camping apps I was using. I was surprised that I had never heard of the place considering I did 25 years in the military. It was $2 a night to camp. LOL. I was shocked! I had a nice swim in the lake. No bugs and I could have spent a week there fishing. After a night here it was a short trip to Dallas for my first visit with ol Army friend.
    20200519_181847.jpg

Attached Files:

dmottv likes this.