3 day Mugla(Turkey) area trip August 2020

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by selahattin, Nov 10, 2020.

1. selahattin

selahattin n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello my all Adventurer firends
    On 14-15-16 August, we completed Mugla area moto camp, total of 700km, but we did not visit the city centers, in the forest between Akyaka and Akbuk bay. We find a nice area close to the small bay with deep blue sea seemed to be allocated to us, we set up our tents and then we went to meet our friend Nuri, Nuri has made very difficult journeys Central Asia Silk Road (25.000km) Trans Himalayan tour (28.000km) Trans Alp tour, Morocco tour, Trans Taurus tour and other small tours that I can't count. he prepared for us very nice dinner table and barbecue, we talked about his past moto tours, we tried to benefit from his experiences, it was an enjoyable night, but at the end of the night, we could not return to the tents 30km away with a little alcohol and tiredness, our mind remained in tents a little because there was no one nearby, we stayed at Nuri's house that night, after morning have a breakfast, we wondered about our tents and set off on the road, the roads are exquisite old asphalt, one lane, the village road with plenty of bends, when we returned, we looked at everything in its place, we rested for an hour and rested for an hour, Marmaris Selimiye- We set out for Sogutkoy, the coastal villages around it are wonderful rather than the center of Marmaris, we did our tour of hisarönü orhaniye Kızkumu selimiye willow village, swim in the clear seas, rested at our tents tonight, on the way back. It was midnight at the end of our camp, we rested and chatted under the sounds of the stars,ended the day, tomorrow we threw our chairs in our magnificent bay and enjoyed it, and in the afternoon back on the route Akyaka, Ula, Kale, Tavas, Karacasu, it was enjoyable. importantly, we did not see too many people, it was an opportunity to have an isolated vacation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. selahattin

selahattin n00b

Oddometer:
    Video clip of our moto camp
  3. Hedonist222

Hedonist222 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thank you for sharing.
    My wife and I spent a lovely week in that area.

We landed in Dalaman, drove to Karakoy and then explored north in the mountains, east , and then finally drove west to Selcuk.

What a beautiful area and country.
    selahattin likes this.
  4. selahattin

selahattin n00b

Oddometer:
    My favorite area Mugla and the Aydin aegean region, I'm glad to hear that.
  5. ibar132

ibar132 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    hello neighbors!!!
  6. Scott in Missouri

Scott in Missouri I'm fast but I ain't no BigDog!!!

Oddometer:
    Really nice!!! It makes me want to ride Turkey.
    C3CB8D29-5701-4990-AE49-AA5F606C961E.jpeg