3 days hard enduro mega trip North Thailand

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by MastaMax, Nov 23, 2020.

1. MastaMax

MastaMax Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Here is the first day of our Pai (small city sourounded by mountains in the north of Thailand) trip about 2 weeks ago. Drove to Pai with the pickups, met with local friend to do some hard enduro riding.

The first day was a warm up day on Friday, just getting ready for the longer days on Saturday and Sunday.

Hope you enjoy ;)

2. MastaMax

MastaMax Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Day 2, things just got a bit crazier:

And 2nd part of that day (night ride):

3. seaduck100

seaduck100 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I checked that out, That 2nd night looked pretty hardcore. I am off to Kanchanaburi in a couple of days for some riding... noting as off the beaten path as you guys though. What happens if you run across a tiger out there?

Keep up the videos... Very good stuff!
    MastaMax likes this.
  4. MastaMax

MastaMax Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the feedback. I would say the chances of coming across a tiger are so slim we don't even consider it. Also with the amount of noise we make and all the lights at night I would expect all animals to be afraid and not come too close.
    We've see elephants and small wild cats in the past, but they aren't very territorial so also left quickly. I would say the one thing that could be dangerous are pit vipers as they are perfectly camouflaged and they don't move when you step on them.
  5. azbrown

azbrown Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great stuff. Quite an adventure!! Love the videos. Can't imagine seeing an elephant on a trail ride!! Plenty of rattlesnakes here in Arizona. Pit Viper's distant cousin! Awesome group of guys.
  6. MastaMax

MastaMax Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks, yeah we see elephants once in a while, but never seen a wild one, they are mostly from elephant camps.
  7. Natgeo14

Natgeo14 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I really enjoyed those videos. Pretty impressive skills in that group.
    MastaMax likes this.