3 Twins Head to Deadhorse - June 2017

Discussion in 'Americas' started by JBird, Mar 14, 2017.

1. cyclopathic

cyclopathic Long timer

Oddometer:
    No poles for us I figure there will be enough trees to rope it to. Just keeping fingers crossed it is not going to be wet ride. If it is wet we probably going to skip Prudhoe and just do the loop.
  2. Bigsmokindaddy

Bigsmokindaddy Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Here is the route I have planned for 2 years from now.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. JBird

JBird Retriever

Oddometer:
    Take out the Anchorage - Valdez loop and we are on a similar path. We are going to try to come down from Fairbanks and cut over the Denali to TOK.

We scored a free place to stay in Truckee, CA - so we may do 2 nights there, and have an invite to stay at a winery south of Eureka, CA - which will take us a little further south on the California coast than we planned but we may add that in.

I leave next Thursday - getting excited!!! Spending a lot of time explaining to my dog where I'm going and that I will return.
  4. LTRyder

LTRyder Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We are all meeting this Thursday night & leaving from Cleveland, Georgia Friday morning @ 6am. To say we are ready is a Hugh understatement! We've ridden coast to coast together before back in 2005 to watch Nicky Hayden win the Moto GP in Laguna Seca may he RIP. So sad.
    So much planned & so may things getting checked off the must see list with this trip.
    JBird likes this.
  5. JBird

JBird Retriever

Oddometer:
  6. Bearded Hooligan

Bearded Hooligan Moto Addict

Oddometer:
    Follow the ride report HERE

Click on the map below for our detailed route that is in progress.

[​IMG]