Hey everyone, I'm working on a '76 Yamaha DT400 (ignore the tank). I didn't have an intake boot from the airbox to the carb. You can find them on eBay, but a good one will go for upwards of USD$100 + shipping. A real janky one will cost $50 or so. And at the end of the day, its 40 year old rubber. My wife gave me the idea of 3D printing one. Luckily I have a few friends who are into 3D printing, and they agreed to help. I didn't have an original part, so I measured up the gap on the bike to design one. I didn't know flexible filament was a thing - but it sure is. We used TPU filament, and the end result is something I assume is similar to the flexibility of the original, based on other intake boots I have handled. A roll of 800 grams of TPU filament was roughly USD$30, and the part used approximately 68 grams, meaning it was only 1 or 2 dollars in material cost. The print went overnight (something like 13 hours), because you have to print at slow speeds with TPU. TPU is resistant to oil and apparently quite durable. I will keep a close eye on this part over time and report back if anything goes wrong. Here is the part being printed, shortly before its finished. And here is the part on the bike, before we added the hose clamps. All in all, we are very pleased with how this first attempt turned out. I think it opens up a bunch of possibilities for me in the garage, not just with intake boots (though I need a few of those), but also with other rubber parts like grommets, stoppers, and the like. For me, this was possible because I am familiar with CAD software, and I have close friends who are willing to spend their time helping me out. It is definitely not a plug and play type thing, there is a learning curve involved with 3D printing. I can elaborate more on the printer and settings of this particular job, if anyone is interested in knowing more.