3M #51 1"x100ft PVC Scotchrap Tape 20mil Thickness

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ben Carufel, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Ben Carufel

Ben Carufel Boxer Addict

Oddometer:
    Hey Inmates,

Up for sale I have some super strong, super thick 3M #51 PVC tape. This is seriously strong tape. It's industrial quality stuff.

I bought a bunch not long ago because I had a chance to get it for a great deal. After lugging home a couple cases, I put a couple rolls at my warehouse, a couple in my truck, and a couple in my garage...and now I realize that this stuff is going to last more than a lifetime for me. So, I am selling some of it along to pass on the great deal I got.

I have an extra case of 24 rolls (still sealed) and 18 individual rolls from the case I opened and took my rolls out of. Willing to sell by the individual roll or the sealed case.

This stuff is 1" width, 100 feet per roll. 3M calls it Scotchrap. Thickness is 20mil. This is the non-printed version (just solid black on the outside, no lettering). 3M says it has applications in the commercial construction, industrial construction, irrigation, maintenance and repair, mining, residential construction, solar, utility, and wind power industries. Basically it can be used for everything.

Grainger sells the case for $509.
    Gordon Electric has it for $357.

Most places want $15-25 per roll plus shipping.

I'm selling individual rolls for $10 each plus shipping or the unopened case for $225 shipped to you.

Let me know if you want some!

Attached Files:

Type301 and slime like this.
  2. cmbthumper

cmbthumper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    PM Sent
  3. Snapper33

Snapper33 Globetrotter Supporter

Oddometer:
    Worldwide, home based in the United States
    PM sent
  4. tactical1

tactical1 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Tape arrived safe and sound - able to tape 3 dogs to the roof of my truck with it!

Excellent transactions with Ben.
    Ben Carufel likes this.
  5. Ben Carufel

Ben Carufel Boxer Addict

Oddometer:
    Bump, still have a bunch of this tape available!