4 corners and a float

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by Gusgus, Jul 28, 2007.

1. AKTroy

AKTroy BE AWARE OF TRAINS

Oddometer:
    Holy crap that looked close! I loved the casual "Thats not a good thing."
    Gus are ya doing a full blown ride report? :lurk
  2. KLR650Canuk

KLR650Canuk Rasshøl

Oddometer:
    Did that road barn happen to be an "Excel" ? Maybe they recognized you from Dawson and though they would have another try. :evil

:ricky
  3. GP640

GP640 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'd be hard pressed not to looooose it on any idiot who would do such a thing!
  4. Gusgus

Gusgus Banned

Oddometer:
    Good one KLRsixfiddycanuck.....:nod

Those Excel A'Holes, wouldn't be that brave. They can't even answer an email. They really aren't bad people, just led by one.

My patience is much easier to use when I am riding, than when I am on this damned machine.

:ricky

I have hoped to be able to finish the ride report, yet life and work have covered over all of my free time.

I have even been unable to contact many good friends due to life.

One of my best friends, was in an airplane crash in Palmer about a month ago, and we didn't know if he was going to get better. He almost didn't make it.

So my extra time (if you want to call it that) has been used to help with home duties for his family.

I just returned after having Thanksgiving dinner with him and his family. He is doing very well, although him returning home is not in the near future.
  5. Gusgus

Gusgus Banned

Oddometer:
  6. Gusgus

Gusgus Banned

Oddometer:
  7. Wreckluse

Wreckluse Will work for beer

Oddometer:
    Jeez Gus, I just watched your "motorhome" video without reading anything about it in advance!! Damn near gave me a heart attack. Here in Alberta we call that "how to become a hood ornament". I'm glad to hear that both of you got home safe and in one piece.

It was good to have you here and as you know, you (and any other ADVriders) are welcome here any time.

Doug
  8. Gusgus

Gusgus Banned

Oddometer:
    Thanks my friend.

The same is offered to others as well, but it goes without saying Doug, your right up there with family, at the Rancho Gusgus.

My bride took the video and being so much shorter than I, she didn't even see the situation until we were passing by.

She is proud of it and I think rightly so.

Call in on the sidestandup show. I would love to see you hooked in.....:ear