51st State Rally, White Bird, ID Aug 25-28, 2016.

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by RogerinDusty, Jul 29, 2016.

1. RogerinDusty

RogerinDusty Adventurer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

51st State Rally, 3154 Salman River Court, (PO Box 275) White Bird, ID 83554. Aug 25-28, 2016. The Palouse 3N1 Ridaz a Fastlane/Offroad chapter of the Christian Motorcycle's Association are hosting an off road rally to promote the inland PNW as the title suggests. We have explored and can lead a couple of nice off road routes in the area. Bring your maps and Garmins cause this is more about where you want to go. The cost of the rally is $0.00. Tent and RV camping is available at Swiftwater RV, prices are: Tent = $10/night/person, RV = (30amp) $27/night/2 people, which is our landing spot for the event. Meals are not provided, but hooking up and sharing a table with jet boils is strongly encouraged. Eats are available at two locations in White Bird, Reds Cafe, 105 River St in White Bird and Whoots Cafe, 150 Hoots Lane, just off Highway 95. This rally is to explore and enjoy the Gospel lake area of North Central Idaho. Further info: Roger Zaring ( head dishwasher of the Ridaz) wrangler_1@live.com.
  2. dustys girl

dustys girl n00b

Oddometer:
    head dishwasher? Guess that means you don't actually do the washing but do the supervising?
  3. jdiaz

jdiaz .

Oddometer:
    We stayed at Swiftwater last year for a different event, and its a great little spot.
  4. dustys girl

dustys girl n00b

Oddometer:
    Looking forward to riding this area as we've never ridden it before!
  5. RogerinDusty

RogerinDusty Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Things are looking' up....Mr. Happy-Trail, Tim Benard is gonna show. Props to Southern Idaho.
  6. RogerinDusty

RogerinDusty Adventurer

Oddometer:
    In case your wondering I have washed dishes, it's just that sometimes I can't find my riding gloves to protect my trail hardened hands.
  7. dustys girl

dustys girl n00b

Oddometer:
    SOOOO looking forward to this weekend! Yippeee! Maybe there will be a few other ladies riding with us? Hope so see ya there