5th Annual White Mountain Research Station Ride in Bishop CA

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Stonewall, May 6, 2009.

1. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
  2. K80JIM

K80JIM Super Tanker

Oddometer:

Hey there BackSeat Driver. I think your hubby lied to you, that's not a real Renazco seat. But hey, it's a step up from the pillow you used to get back from Coco's. :rofl :rofl

Hope you guys post some of your ride so I can see what I missed out on.

Say Hi to Dan.

K80Jim
  3. backseat_driver

backseat_driver Adventurer

Oddometer:
    California Central Coast, Cabo San Lucas, Baja Sur
    A step up huh? The whole time we were headed up to White Mountain all I could think about was that pillow. Those were the good ole days. :D

[​IMG]
  4. K80JIM

K80JIM Super Tanker

Oddometer:
    I have to say, you and Dan were lucky to have found each other. But I have to give the edge to old Baja Ho for getting the best of the deal. Not a lot of woman would put all the miles "in dirt" that you have. :deal I'm guessing he must have put something down in those wedding vows :D

On another note. I sure wise you would have told me to pay more attention back in grade school. I had no idea I would be trying to write a ride report later in life and could have used those English classes. :ear
  5. backseat_driver

backseat_driver Adventurer

Oddometer:
    California Central Coast, Cabo San Lucas, Baja Sur
    Dan and I are a perfect match, no doubt about that. If I could go back to grade school and hope to change anything about you I wouldn't. You turned out perfect Jim, just the way God intended you to be.
  6. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer: