(6/27-29)Inmates needed near Hinckley Mn

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by GSdiablo, Jun 25, 2008.

1. GSdiablo

GSdiablo cubical farmer

Oddometer:
    Anybody interested in an “adventure” this weekend? I’m heading to my hunting land(12 miles east of Hinckley. Last 2 miles gravel) and if anyone wanted to ride by I can offer the following. Tons of great “free”camping sites.
    Use of cabin for cooking/shower/toilet. Lots of good riding nearby.For those willing, I have alittle project that I could use some help on. The project is basically dragging some branches into various burn piles and then watching them burn.(think of it as free fire wood) (I recently had some logging done) The bugs are out but really not that bad.
    (A few ticks and flys)
    Shoot me a PM and I will give you more details - Greg (more fun than work, I promise:evil)
  2. JJMSP

JJMSP Cervicalgia

Oddometer:
    :wave

I'll check with my nephew and see if he would be up for this - Sat to Sun only.
  3. GSdiablo

GSdiablo cubical farmer

Oddometer:
    I'll head up Friday afternoon and if anybody even thinks they may drive by - let me know. (if you wait to tell me after friday am, the food and beer might be limited:deal)
    The ground is all high and sandy so don't stress about the bugs.
    I've been going there for over 10 years and the weather generally cooperates.
  4. Ride_There

Ride_There Will ride for bacon.

Oddometer:
    Hmm, tractors. Do I have anything going on this weekend I can't miss? Maybe I could help Sturday morning and head home Sunday morning. I will l let you know more in the morning if I can come.