1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

60 year old virgin

Discussion in 'Ask Baldy, Blame Cannonshot' started by Ironman58, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Ironman58

Ironman58 n00b

Oddometer:
    Ok Baldy, here we go. After a couple dirt bikes early in life and a couple Hogs later in life, I’ve acquired what I think is a keeper. Been looking at Beemers for several years and after coming to terms with the present resale value of HD’s I let her go...... Considered a late model 1200GS from a dealer who offered me what turned out to be a good trade offer but, kept coming back to a locally advertised ‘95 R1100GS with 26,000 miles and finally purchased it for under book. So, here I am on the site with lots of questions and can’t seem to find the correct way to post random questions. Can you help me out? Thought I’d post pics of the old me and the new me.

Attached Files:

2. Cannonshot

Cannonshot Having a Nice Time Administrator

Oddometer:
    Howdy,

If you have questions about the bike you purchased, we've got a sub-forum full of information.

https://advrider.com/index.php?forums/gs-boxers.3/

I'd take a look around that sub-forum to see what is already written that is specific to your bike. If you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to start a thread there to ask questions or join an existing thread that is related to what you want to know.

You can also do a search in that sub-forum for information you might be looking for. As an example, a search for "R1100GS" produced the following in thread titles:

https://advrider.com/index.php?search/71601957/&q=R1100GS&o=relevance&c[node]=3