60csx at Costco or 62 or 62s

Discussion in 'GPS 101 - Which GPS For Me' started by sam1905, Oct 29, 2010.

1. xymotic

xymotic Long timer

Oddometer:
    Jerry, I lied before when I said they were still around. There are 4 total in the company. They are 129.99 and 9.99 shipping (unless you can find them cheaper then like I said they will price match)

I also had a little confusion telling if they were 76-CX or CSX's, I was a little pressed for time so didn't fully explore it.
  2. Countdown

Countdown Long timer

Oddometer:
    I should have never mentioned this (bad luck). Last two times out my 76Cx with 16,000 mi on it had gaps in Active Log. I bought a spare one about Christmas from WM for only $180 now I guess it is my main unit and I need another spare.

Several sources on Amazon for $130 but WM web site says $150 today.
  3. xymotic

xymotic Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yeah see, there was some confusion when I looked 2 SKU's came up but they appeared to be the same product. Are we talking about the same thing? http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wc...01&storeId=11151&partNumber=7793078&langId=-1

It's 249 on the WM site, not 150.

your timing sucks, I just got home for another two days off.
    The WM website is in-stock @ the warehouse, and the other day was not. It's possible they got a shipment, or maybe I was just looking at the wrong thing.

lemme know if that's the right product, ^^^^ and I'll see what I can dig up on em. Also, WM has a pretty good extended warranty. I'd highly reccommend you get it on these things. I'm gonna tell yo a secret via PM :evil
  4. TAPnTX

TAPnTX Been here awhile

Oddometer:

+1 for West Marine they are awesome to do biz with.

I would be interested in another backup 76cx too. I got mine as Countdown did around Xmas for $180.

Thanks,
    Todd
  5. TAPnTX

TAPnTX Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just posted in Pricing Deals they are back on for $179 for the 76CX's at West Marine.

Todd
  6. Countdown

Countdown Long timer

Oddometer:
    My regular unit (16,000 mi on bike) just started acting funny with Active Log.

Had to press my backup unit into service so just bought another $180 one which will be my new backup!