67 Covered Bridges, 5 grist mills, and a tour of Southern Indiana

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Central, Texas & Gulf States' started by kimzx1000r, Jun 12, 2013.

1. kimzx1000r

kimzx1000r Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Awesome Brad! Glad you enjoyed it. We had a good time. It was more pavement than I wanted but we still had a good time! I look forward to your pictures! You'll probably be able to tell us more about the construction too!
  2. kimzx1000r

Oddometer:
    Has anyone road this in the last year? Is the nudist camping still open?
  3. Signal 13

Signal 13 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I opened up all the files and saw a lot of out-and-backs and loops. Were I to ride these routes, should I only follow the blue line route, or will I miss some things if I don’t follow all the out-and-backs and loops?

01D3CB1D-7DC1-45B8-A690-B4EE50DFA437.jpeg

And yes, I realize this thread is years old, but thought I’d take the chance that someone who’s ridden these routes would know. Thanks!
  4. kimzx1000r

Oddometer:

Should be ok if you stay on track where you see water. Most my routes should not have out and backs much if I recall. There may be an odd one to see something but these should be seldom if at all. Some do but if you don't see it crossing water or ending at water chances are you won't miss anything. I make them as routes not tracks and if you don't load them as offroad the gps will add things to them and pin them to the road it looks like that on this screen shot. My routes if loaded off road will not pin down to the road. you will see straight lines from point to point. Very easy to follow since I put points before and after each turn.
    Signal 13 likes this.