6th Rally At The Rock, Combs, Arkansas Oct 1-3

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by BigDeal, Jan 15, 2020.

1. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    Weather is looking good. The welcome email with maps and tracks just went out (or is still in my outbox now) every year someone paid with pay pal and their wife's email or an old email is in their paypal and the one I have. So if you don't get the email by 3 pm or so today message below with the email you want it sent to (for pre-registered people) Pre-registration will end Wednesday. So get signed up and save $10. Lastly, make a little effort to social distance and hang out outside and if you see a ranger drive up make extra effort quickly and tell others to do the same. In years past we have sometimes packed in the clubhouse and we need to avoid that this year. I'll keep it open with the garage door most of the time so it will be ventilated well. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    mo_rider likes this.
  2. OzarkDave

OzarkDave Army Veteran

Oddometer:
    Is the area open on Thursday for camping or wait till Friday?
  3. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    Yes, tent camping is no extra charge, if you have an rv spot it is the per night fee. Officially the Rally starts Friday but you can come early if you want to. I'll be there Wednesday.
  4. Specularius

Specularius Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I hope to be there on Thursday afternoon around 4pm. Looking like this will be a great weekend of riding.
    BigDeal likes this.
  5. BR4NOW

BR4NOW n00b

Oddometer:
    Do you have to pre-register or can I just show up and pay $60 Friday evening? (I will not know 100% for sure if I can go till Thursday)
  6. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    you can just show up. we typically have 10-15 a year that just show up.
  7. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    pre reg closed, but you can still show up

D-wreck-shons

Gps 35 47.725 W93 50.461

You can google Razorback Riders and find us on google maps

We now have an address that on google maps will lead you to fairly close to but not exactly to RR camp: 1920 Madison CR 4275 Elkins, AR 72727

I’m sure you are capable of figuring out your way from whatever direction you are coming from to get yourself most of the way here. If not… then you are going to fail at life. Our camp is near the small town of Combs, AR. Combs is on hwy 16, 2.5 miles north of the intersection of hwy 23 and hwy 16 and south of Elkins, AR (on hwy 16) by about 17 miles.

You’ll need to be riding/driving towards Combs, AR on Hwy 16 to get to our camp.

If you are coming from the north you’ll pass through Combs and turn on CR 4275 just before the mill creek bridge and you’ll see the brown sign directing you to the Mill Creek OHV trail head. Turn Right (the only way you can on this road). We are about 2 miles down this road on the left. The road turns to gravel and you will see our camp down in the valley on the left. Many people mistakenly turn into Rick’s driveway. Do not turn at the house when you first see the camp. You want to go a little further and you’ll see our gate and the cement drive that turns to gravel down the hill.

If you are coming from the south about 2.4 miles past the intersection of hwy 23 and hwy 16 you’ll cross the mill creek bridge and turn on CR 4275 and you’ll see the brown sign directing you to the Mill Creek OHV trail head. Turn left (the only way you can on this road). We are about 2 miles down this road on the left. The road turns to gravel and you will see our camp down in the valley on the left. Many people mistakenly turn into Rick’s driveway. Do not turn at the house when you first see the camp. You want to go a little further and you’ll see our gate and the cement drive that turns to gravel down the hill.

If you are coming from the east or west then you are coming in on gravel roads so you probably already planned out your trip using your GPS. I don’t know of any road closures that will be a problem for you. Have fun.
  8. OzarkDave

OzarkDave Army Veteran

Oddometer:
    Hope to be there before noon on Thursday, I am camping North of Dover.
    BigDeal likes this.
  9. DirtyOldMan

DirtyOldMan Motorsickle enthusiast

Oddometer:
    Looks like great weather, my favorite event of the year!
    I tremble with anticipation!
    Moriding and BigDeal like this.