1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 7 Diecast trucks, 3 0f them Snap On for sale

Discussion in 'Other' started by bmwcliff, Jun 15, 2021.

1. bmwcliff

bmwcliff Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I am changing up the theme in my garage/shop/dudecave and have 7 die cast truck to go to the next good home. They are generally 1/24 scale, the Napa tow truck is a tad smaller. Here we go: Napa yellow 1937 Chevy tow truck, red Coke stake bed truck with 2 Coke machines and 2 wheeled dolly in the back, black Snap-On 1955 Chevy which the doors and hood open, red Snap-On 1937 Ford with opening doors, woking winch in back and the hood will come off, red 1050 Ford Snap-On step van with all doors open, and Bluepoint compressor in back, 1956 Main St. Texaco with hood and doors open, and loose supplies in back, finally my personal favorite, a 1957 Chevy Cameo pick up with opening hood, doors and tailgate. All these fine truck available to you for just 120.00 dollars and that includes shipping in lower 48 states. I will be glad for some help putting pics on ad as I don't know how, or send me your phone number and I will send you pics from my phone. PayPal accepted, or check, but won't ship till check clears. Thanks, someone needs these.
  2. mysticbus

mysticbus Mysticbus Supporter

Oddometer:
    I think I need these... and I am going to give them a proper home. I have a 3 year old grandson who can identify every kind of truck and tractor you can think of.
    He was an equipment operator in his last life... I am sure of it.

I am going to let him play with these... and scratch em, and lose bits, and leave em in the yard... and then my son can run them over with his lawn mower... it's practically a perfect plan.

PM incoming.
    leeo45 likes this.
  3. bmwcliff

Oddometer:
    So be it, to the masses, it appears that the trucks are sold, thanks for the interest, I didn't expect to generate this much interest. Cliff W.
  4. bmwcliff

Oddometer:
    SOLD