1. eNewsletter Sign Up

'72 CZ Yellow Tank MX 400 For Sale

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by Wheeldog, May 11, 2008.

1. Wheeldog

Wheeldog Long timer

Oddometer:
    My buddy in Knik is selling his CZ and told him to give the local folks first crack at it.

The bike has new refurbished barrel, piston and rings, points and plugs, as well as seals and gaskets from Bertus CZ in California, and hasn't been run 20 miles since overhaul. Virtually all parts other than a few plastic items and sheet metal are still available from Bertus CZ.

This is what NADA puts the price at......he considers it in Very good condition.

[​IMG]
    Price <table style="margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="mainnav" colspan="7" bgcolor="#666666">[​IMG]</td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="150">Excellent:</td> <td>$8500 </td></tr> <tr> <td width="150">Very Good:</td> <td>$5725 </td></tr> <tr> <td width="150">Good:</td> <td>$3900 </td></tr> <tr> <td width="150">Fair:</td> <td>$2500 </td></tr> <tr> <td width="150">Poor:</td> <td>N/A </td></tr></tbody></table>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. GSLad

GSLad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Cool moto, always wanted one. Better get it quick, it even has a kick starter. How many of your bikes have a kick starter.

Then again, I used to have a cheap Yamaha copy of that moto, but it always smoked and burned oil. When I tried to adjust the valves, somebody must have stolen them, 'cause I couldn't find them anywhere. No wonder it burned oil.:rofl
  3. RDJEff

RDJEff Lost in Alaska

Oddometer:
    I spent about an hour on one of those back in the day, and let me tell you it'll stretch your arms! I am surprised to see the current value, makes me wish I'd bought it!
  4. AKDuc

AKDuc Alaska Born Ducatisti

Oddometer:
    Awesome cool bike! Thanks for the heads-up. :thumb

More into Maico's tho back in the day. :ricky

Maico Marko. :brow

[​IMG]