1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 990 Adventure Rottweiler Performance LED license plate frame.

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Total.Activation, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Total.Activation

Total.Activation Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Rottweiler tail tidy and LED license plate frame.

https://www.rottweilerperformance.com/rottweiler-tail-tidy-950-990-ktm-adventure/

This came on my 2011 KTM 990 Adventure I bought . I wanted to regain the little bit of storage space that the stock setup provides.

All the LED’s work (see photo). The previous owner had the license plate notched in a few locations to fit the wires in, I’m not sure how its actually intended to mount up. It should be easy enough to strip back the sheathing to get the proper length.

How about $80 plus shipping? Paypal is easiest. I'm located in the Colorado Springs area for anyone thinking about a local deal.

IMG_1211.JPG
  2. Total.Activation

Total.Activation Adventurer

Oddometer:
    IMG_1212.JPG

IMG_1210.JPG
  3. amschnellsten

amschnellsten Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I’ll take it
  4. Dimer13

Dimer13 Been here awhile