1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 990 KTM Adventure - 30th Anniversary Dakar Special $7000

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Rob Travels, Oct 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Travels

Rob Travels n00b

Oddometer:
    2011 KTM 990 Adventure - Dakar Special. 11100 miles. Fully fitted out ready to travel with lots of upgrades.

IMG_0334.jpg

SW-Motech Trax lockable, weather proof, hard side bags. SW-Motech Trax soft/dry bags for strapping on the outside. KTM factory tank bag, weather proof. Factory rear shelf. Roto-pax water and fuel containers. Double height Roto-pax mount so both can be mounted at once. Factory gel seat (original seat is included).

IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

KTM heated grips. Ultra bright Rigid LED lights, wide and narrow beam. Mefo super sport tires at about 80% rear, 50% front. Spare Tubes for front and rear. Extra USB power adapter. Modified kick stand bracket (needs installing). Original tool kit and manual. Tool mounts for tire irons etc.

Very well looked after, immaculate condition, always garaged, no expense spared, always serviced with synthetic oil. This bike has taken me on many adventures but injury prevents me from riding it any significant distance. My loss is your gain - $7000 obo, located in Boulder Colorado. Call/text: 720 310 5051
    NOTE: I am selling as a package, I'm not willing to sell any components separately.

Sold
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.