A CannonRide Around Lake Huron

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Cannonshot, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Gham

Gham What's for lunch? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Nice info,I've lived in Michigan for 25 years but rarely take any vacation time here,took a short trip to Port Austin and one over to Holland this year and would like to get up to Oscoda area soon.This is timely and well documented,another Adv guy that appreciates all your attention to detail here.
  2. Cannonshot

Cannonshot Having a Nice Time Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Thanks, I'm glad it proved interesting and helpful.
  3. statsman

statsman Long timer

Oddometer:
    I should have added
    ...depending on your time restraints.
  4. nardo53

nardo53 U812

Oddometer:
    Just came across this post. As usual you write great ride reports. Its kind of funny, You rode around Lake Huron in earlier June and I did it in the last week of June. My plan this year is to ride around Lake Michigan and if I have time this year to ride around Lake Ontario. That will be the last of the Great Lake I need. I seen you did Lake Michigan, I will have to check out you report. I will have to check out your GPS route. Thanks for all the great reports. They have inspired me to get out and ride. Thanks again.
  5. ChuckS

ChuckS Adventurer Wannabe

Oddometer:
    Once again, GF & I are using your RR's to help plan our trip. A couple years ago, we looped around the main part of Lake Huron. This year we are planning to ride the Georgian Bay side.

Many thanks to you for putting this together!
  6. Cannonshot

Cannonshot Having a Nice Time Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Thanks! I'm glad this report is proving to be useful to you for your own trip. I try to put these reports (and the supporting GPS tracks and POIs) together to try to help other riders plan a trip of their own. Hope you enjoy your ride as much as I enjoyed mine!
    ChuckS likes this.