A Chinaese women rider's single tourment from Beijing to Sinkiang,hello Gobi >.~

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by moon92, Mar 15, 2011.

1. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    Good to know you were rode in my country, I just try to catch every inspiration what touch my heart, and I hope there were lots of great memory around in your heart... welcome next time... :1drink
  2. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    hey u~ u signature make me laugh a lot,haha,u r a fun and cool guy~ u promise dont run over the cracher huy~:rofl
  3. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    Thank Thinc, I m so happy that so many ppl like my motherland, I will keep posting more fantastic pics to show CHINA here, and also try my hard to add the One piece of the jigsaw for the rider world map...:norton
  4. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    Thanks for translate for the FFs, funny fellow haha~
    and sure I would bring more cool album which the chinese RR style,
    Hello~ here is from amazing CHINA RIDE DISCOVERY~ WOW~
  5. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    Yea,you r right, I really try to fix the pics every day,cos i cant upload by the thread, put the pics link from other page,but I found some of them cant work out,so try different link make sure everyone can see it,still try to add right link,dont wanna miss my nice memory.
    ride in red,I know when the power output its coming,I have well know about my bike,and confident on him,haha~ \m/666:clap
  6. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
  7. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    THANKs so much,DIRTNADVIL,UGLYPRIMATE,SR1~

:drums
  8. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    中午在市区里安顿好后,下午3点启程北上80公里去贸易边境——策口口岸,不象想象的那么有意思,进不去边检去,在货场小店买了一个韩国的润手霜,东西也不便宜,其他的“洋货”质量都不怎么样。

[​IMG]
    Settled in the town at noon after the 15:00 departure to trade in the border 80 km north - making port port, not as thought it would be interesting, no access to border to go shop in the yard, bought a hand-run Korea Cream, things are not cheap, the other "import goods"quality not how.
    [​IMG]
    I cant go into the port, but take a photo,small tiger been there...

[​IMG]

the vachals in the port were cute face~ pretty classical~
  9. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    ^^ the import shop at the CE KE port

[​IMG]

^^RIDE IN FREEDOM~:clap
  10. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    掉头回来半路去了居延海,水域挺大,但是走不近,一大片盐碱地,玩玩越野还可以,但是远不如胡杨林里的林道有乐趣。
    [​IMG]
    U-turn back halfway to the strips from the sea, the waters getting bigger, but do not go near, a large saline, can also play off-road, but far less in the poplar forest road fun.

不过看到一个奶奶,很有意思,大部分在居延海的时光都是在和她聊天,老奶奶养了一只羊羔孤儿,小羊羊的腿不是很好,老奶奶很心疼它,可是老奶奶的腿也不好,真是让人心疼。旅游的季节,奶奶就住在居延海旷野上的小蒙古包里,她的一只眼睛患有白内障,做了手术还是不管用,当地的医疗技术肯定有限。但是奶奶很开朗,在我的摩托车旁又唱又跳的,都是解放歌曲。
    [​IMG]
    But to see a grandmother, very interesting, most of the time in Juyan are chatting with her, grandmother raised a lamb orphans, little Frankie's leg is not very good, it is very distressed grandmother, but the old woman's leg not good, people really feel bad. Tourism season, grandmother lived in the small Juyanhai wilderness yurts, one of her eyes with cataracts had surgery or do not work, the local medical technology will certainly limited. But Grandma is very bright, in my motorcycle next to the singing and dancing, are the liberation songs.
  11. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
  12. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
  13. vinik

vinik slow learner

Oddometer:
    Hi moon!
    Great pictures!! i LOVED the one with the streight stretch of road! amazing! it trully captures the essence of freedom!

i think its safe to say alot of us got a crush (in love) on you and your spirit.

keep posting!
  14. xv1600

xv1600 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    You are really doing a good thing here, Moon 92 !

You are giving us a window to China which we never had before!!

Really appreciate what you are doing!
  15. moon92

moon92 92#

Oddometer:
    我说和她一起抱近点照张像,她说她脸上脏,说自己眼睛不好看,我还是上去紧紧的搂住了她。临走的时候,她从蒙古包翻啊翻的,当地盛产奇石,奶奶自己捡了一兜子,给我挑出两块最好的,给我讲它们的样子像什么,让我把它带走,还给我装了一袋子枣,回家打开的时候发现还有两块月饼,我当时心里酸酸的,我从家出来到现在,今年过节都还没吃到一口月饼。
    [​IMG]
    ^^ Nanna give me lots of treasure,food and image shape stone,for there area, is so hard to get the daily goods, u know that...

I said,I wanna have a photo with her together in a big hug, she said,her face was dirty,and her eyes not looks beauty, Then I just hold her tight,and got the great picture.Before leaving, she turned from they urtahturn, the local richrocks,picking upa shopping bag hisgrand mother,I picked the besttwo, tell mewhatthey look like, let meput itaway,gave mea bag of dates installed, go home, I noticed there are two openmoon cake, I was sourheart, and Icame out from the houseto now,this year'sfestivalhave not eat a moon cake.

这是我在额济纳旗居延海得到的最好的礼物,我特后悔中午卸掉了边箱,因为我身上一点都没有能留给她的东西“(

This is my Ejinaqi Juyan get the best gift, I might regret it at noon relieved edge of box, because my body is not the slightest thing can give to her "(
  16. ClearwaterBMW

ClearwaterBMW The Examiner Supporter

Oddometer:
    what an amazing and completely unexpected ride report
    thank you so much for sharing with us
    i'm an enjoying every word and picture
  17. Locus

Locus Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Moon...:clap
    Love your RR and those pictures from China, thanks for sharing

But I do have a question of the origin of your 'Buff', the one you are wearing around your neck.

[​IMG]

Actually it is the original 'buff' of a Norwegian soccer team, Bodø Glimt, from the Norwegian town Bodø. Bodø is situated above the Artic circle in Norway... and as it is a rather long way to China from Norway I was wondering how you got hold of your buff... The World aint big these days..:lol3

[​IMG]

Please keep us updated on your trip....:D
  18. Gnslngr

Gnslngr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    感谢您乘坐我们报告。你的英语也非常好,你的报告很可爱。此致,理查德。

Subscribed!
  19. lukeman

lukeman Cool Hand

Oddometer:
    非常好!!!

I have wanted to drive around China for the longest time. A shame my chinese sucks now, well it probably always sucked. Too much 啤酒 and not enough studying. Sweet riding gear. 好运!
  20. stravis

stravis Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    大线!展望该机的其余部分。