Saturday April 3, 2010 Hours: ~3, Expenses: $60 Well, got the rods back. They look good, but I had to clean out all the shavings. About halfway through: Put the pistons together. Started putting the block together, but the more I saw, the more I didn't believe the last guy when he said that it's ready for reassembly. There were chips/shavings/grit in every nook and cranny. So, I gave the block a long bath. After I cleaned it up, and killed some time, I got the pistons in. Then, it was time to look into the valves. They actually cleaned up pretty well. ..and I let the guides soak, just to see what they'll look like cleaned up. I haven't decided yet what all needs replacing on this end.