A Polish girl's view of the world from the back of a motorcycle.

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by elfikd, Feb 9, 2014.

1. vintagespeed

vintagespeed fNg

Oddometer:
    lol. e-stalker, hard at work! :D

one marriage proposal and suddenly it's 'my girl' this and 'skulking' that....you're not gonna scare me off that easy!
  2. DickyBeach

DickyBeach Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Are you and Sheldon okay?
  3. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    We're great thanks Dicky, you must of been typing this as I logged into AdvRider to post my first update in awhile. Ev is really enjoying her new job as a senior accountant and im enjoying doing sweet fa for now. We arent married yet im still trying to weasal my way out of it at one point I thought I had her agreeing with me but no luck shes got her mind made up and is determined to throw her life away lol
  4. vintagespeed

vintagespeed fNg

Oddometer:
    how about a Polish Girl's View from the back of a desk update? i'm sure we all want to know how it's going since getting hitched!?

my guess is Sheldon's probably lost about 50lbs from all the work she's making him do since she put that ring on his finger... :p
    JHpowderhound likes this.
  5. MaNDan

MaNDan 'Old Japanese cycles & '26Chevy truck

Oddometer:
    Quote. "vintagespeed, post: ]how about a Polish Girl's View from the back of a desk update? i'm sure we all want to know how it's going since getting hitched!?

my guess is Sheldon's probably lost about 50lbs from all the work she's making him do since she put that ring In his nose .. :p[/QUOTE

Fixed it for you.
    vintagespeed and rideforsmiles like this.
  6. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    I just sent you a message without seeing this post mate and your not wrong I've lost 50 pounds almost exactly actually, no joking lol, even went for a run the other day, what the hell was I thinking lol
    Back on the bike riding and will be hitting the road in a few weeks north into Lithuania Latvia and Estonia before crossing into Russia on the 4th of June. Ev will be staying here and working, she has to pay off all the new camera gear and computers she's bought me, she's been trying to buy my love, the girl has not morals at all, in saying that, being as cheap and shallow as I am it has worked a treat lol

We have been having a pretty good time though, the weathers been pretty crappy but Ill post the video of what we got up to in winter when I either open my blog back up or start a new one.

Mr and Mrs THOMSON hahahahaha I joked with Ev after we got married, its great now if I get pulled over by the coppers I can pull out my registration papers and her licence and say look at these two beauties mate I OWN them both.

Caio for now see y'all in a few weeks or so in the new blog
    Seenyah, Cloud-9, 2wingdoc05 and 10 others like this.
  7. STinner

STinner any direction will do

Oddometer:
    congrats on the weight loss...........at last another epic tale of shits and giggles!
  8. vintagespeed

vintagespeed fNg

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    beeeej and Scott_PDX like this.
  9. roadcapDen

roadcapDen Ass, Grass or Gas, no free rides.

Oddometer:
    New blog is very good as per Sheldon's usual style!
  10. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Good idea posting this and I had thought about it but just never got around to doing it. Heres a link for anyone interested.

https://advrider.com/index.php?thre...central-and-eastern-european-odyssey.1316269/

Struggling a little to find the time to blog as much, you know tuning all the hotties and all but just keep that between me and you and Eva will never find out and we can all go on blissfully unaware as usual :lol2

Im actually off to pick up some Russky/Israeli gun toting crazy girl today for a ride if you dont hear from me things went a little astray. :rofl
    roadcapDen likes this.