Acmemoto2 Tough Luggage Thats Loaded for Adventure

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by acmemoto2, Mar 11, 2017.

1. acmemoto2

acmemoto2 Innovative Motorcycle Accessories

Oddometer:
    Three years ago we began a process of developing a new product for Adventure Riders. We started by defining “Adventure Riding”

We believe that adventure riding includes anyone who rides two- or three wheeled, open-air vehicles, braves the elements and contends with distracted drivers, traffic, road hazards, monkey butt, surprise decreasing-radius curves -- all the welcome or unsought, unexpected challenges and thrills that riding brings.

So with that, we started a process of designing, redesigning and prototyping until we were satisfied that we could produce a really great product.

That’s when we made the leap and began production.

When the first parts appeared, we realized we were heading in the right direction.

Then the testing began and we did everything we could think of to put the product through severe torture.

We dropped it, hit it with a sledgehammer, dumped rocks on it, tossed from 40 feet into a rock pile and threw it from a truck going 50 MPH.

We spent hours with a garden hose and watching it in rain storms. We ground a corner off to prove it could be repaired, filled it with water and turned it upside down and parked a truck on it.

It survived.

We designed a simple and secure way to mount our or any other flat side luggage for improved stability, security and easy on-off.

All we needed next was a soft luggage that’s designed to complement our hard luggage and to be used for other forms of travel like trains, planes and yes , even busses.

Now, its time to introduce the Acmemoto2 Tough Luggage System to the riding world. Luggage Tough enough to be backed by Our one-year crash damage Limited Warranty.

Our efforts are complete and we are ready to invite you to our website.

Look us over and you will see we built in some good looks too.
    Follow this link to ACMEMOTO2.Com

P1013315.jpg ACMEMOTO_LOGO_F copy (1).jpg
    chasejj and justintyme like this.
  2. Yooper_Bob

Yooper_Bob Insert witty saying here....

Oddometer:
    Website/link does not appear to be working.
  3. acmemoto2

Oddometer:
    Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it (I Hope)
  4. lclux750

lclux750 n00b

Oddometer:
    I waited a long time to get hard luggage this good on my GS.
  5. acmemoto2

Oddometer:
    We are pleased to announce that ACMEMOTO2 Tough Luggage will be offering Inmates a 5% Discount on any of our products at
    https://acmemoto2.com
    When placing an order, enter the coupon adv rider and the discount will be applied!

A good deal on great luggage.

P1015329.png

Attached Files:

6. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great looking top loading luggage! Thanks for the discount offer to inmates, I've added you to the discount thread :thumb
  7. jttele

jttele Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just another point of reference here.......I've got a set of the Acmemoto2 boxes on my 1190R and I can testify to their versitility and durablility (although I have yet to go down with them on the bike fortunately). I must admit that I am not without bias as I have worked with Scott since the inception on developing the boxes. I can honestly say that I was at first reluctant to give up my Touratech Zega Pro's to try these out, but am glad I did. The Acme boxes are undoubtably more durable, just as if not more waterproof, easier to repair if they do get damaged, and one thing I didn't realize until taking them on and off a couple times is just how handy (pun intended) the aluminum top bars were for not only strapping stuff to while riding, but to use to carry the boxes off the bike. They are not cheap, but still a good bit less than Touratech boxes and I think anyway they are a great alternative. Plus you get a 1 year limited crash damage warranty to boot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. acmemoto2

Oddometer:
    Car on Box.png
  9. Bdmoody

Bdmoody Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A couple of questions:

1). Weight with mounts
    2). Do the bags come pre drilled for the mounting plates?
  10. acmemoto2

Oddometer:
    Sorry to take so long to replay, we had to find a more accurate scale!

1) The complete Box with two locks, the mounting pucks and bar installed weighs in at 11.9 lbs. The mounting plate, which stays attached to the bike, adds another 2.6 lbs. for a total of 14.5 lbs.
    • The locks weigh 2.7 oz. each
    2) All of the hardware is installed. The box is available without the pucks however, it will have the interior support bar installed.

I hope I have answered your questions.

Scott
  11. acmemoto2

Oddometer:
    light showers.png
  12. acmemoto2

Oddometer:
    We Heard You!

We looked at figures and decided to make some changes.

1) We listed the items individually instead of pairs.
    2) Lowered some prices.
    3) We are now paying ground freight on anything in the lower 48 when the invoice amount is above $500
    4) We are offering ADV Inmates a 5% discount
    5) We install all of the locks and mounting pucks with no labor charge.

Remember that the product is covered by Our one-year crash damage Limited Warranty.... thats a serious way for us to show we will stand by a new product and we think a first !

We will be displaying the products at the March Moto Madness, the Mountain Moxie Gathering, The
    BMW Motorcycle Club of Ga.'s Georgia Mountain Rally and the Eurobike Gathering in Raleigh NC and many more...

Acmemoto2.com
    porterrad likes this.
  13. jttele

jttele Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Camping trip in North Georgia with the awesome Acmemoto2 luggage:

[​IMG]

My favorite part is the top lid when opened to sort and keep gear handy. The top lid storage bags also work great to keep stuff handy without having to dig thru gear in the box. Only problem now is finding time to get out and do more of this stuff!
    porterrad likes this.