AdMoto Works- 2012-2019 Triumph Tiger 800 Luggage Racks

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Eldorado74, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I began designing a "Quick Disconnect" passenger pillion luggage rack for my Triumph Tiger 800 XCA a few months ago because I couldn't find one available so I built one and have sold several. I am still working on a solution to eliminate the need for a factory seat pan (without a lot of costly milling) for the quick disconnect feature but until that time I can only provide the luggage rack, stainless fasteners and aluminum spacers along with mounting instructions for this particular system.

After working on the passenger pillion rack I focused on a rear luggage rack to expand my luggage and fuel/ water capacity for long offroad trips (such as BDR's). As with the pillion rack I couldn't find anything on the market that I liked so I decided to design a rear luggage racks for the Tiger 800's.

My goal is to design extremely functional and affordable luggage racks while complementing the existing aesthetics of each motorcycle. With the culmination of these products I have decided to start AdMoto Works. My plan is to launch admotoworks.com in the near future. Until that point, I will take orders via PM through this forum. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

Triumph Tiger 800 Passenger Pillion Luggage rack 2011- 2019 Specs-

- 12" x 15" 3/16" aluminum with a textured powder coated finish for excellent scratch resistance and long lasting durability. Logo is high quality laser etched. You will need to provide your own passenger seat base!
    - 14 Large 5/8" wide x 2-1/8" long tie down locations around the perimeter will allow most strap buckles to feed through.
    - Pre-drilled to accommodate Rotopax fuel or water containers that can be mounted lengthwise or across your bike.
    - Stainless flat head socket screws, aluminum spacers and installation instructions included.
    - $119.00 + $15.00 S&H in the CONUS. In stock ready to ship!

DSC_0090.JPG

Triumph Tiger 800 Rear Luggage Rack 2011- 2019 Specs-

- 12" x 14" 3/16" aluminum with a textured powder coated finish for excellent scratch resistance and long lasting durability. Logo is high quality laser etched.
    - 14 Large 5/8" wide x 2-1/8" long tie down locations around the perimeter will allow most strap buckles to feed through.
    - Pre-drilled to accommodate Rotopax fuel or water containers that can be mounted lengthwise or across your bike.
    - Pre-drilled to accept Triumph hardware for a seamless transition to your top box.
    - Stainless flat head socket screws, aluminum spacers and installation instructions included.
    - $119.00 + 15.00 S&H in the CONUS. In stock ready to ship!

DSC_0095.JPG
    With the completion of the Triumph rack the opportunity presented itself to have access to the all new 2019 BMW F850GS & F750GS. With that came a luggage rack design for the BMW which is located Here.
  2. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have sold the last Triumph Tiger pillion seat base I had on hand to make a complete quick disconnect pillion luggage rack kit. I do have more of the luggage racks available if you have a Triumph passenger seat base to modify, I can provide you with all hardware and installation instructions.
  3. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Here is a sneak peek of the BMW F850/750 GS luggage rack. I'm very happy with how the design came out. I have also changed the thickness of the luggage racks to 1/4" for additional bomb proof rigidity! Unfortunately my production run has been pushed back a couple weeks due to the holidays. This first run will not be large, as I would like to test the reception of these. It is easy to tie up a lot of money into a project like this. You are welcome to pre-order if you like. Just shoot me a PM.
    20181206_120758.jpg
  4. Norty01

Norty01 RIDERCOACH (RETIRED!)

Oddometer:
    I like this very much.
  5. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Norty01, thanks! Let me know if I can help you out with a luggage rack.
  6. Norty01

Norty01 RIDERCOACH (RETIRED!)

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  7. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Tiger racks in stock ready to ship. Shipped Priority mail within 24 hours of verified payment. Thanks for the interest and purchases!
  8. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Long distance on & off road planning is almost in full swing. Make sure your Tiger is ready to haul the load with a functional and aesthetically pleasing luggage rack from AdMoto Works. Thank you to those that have purchased since introduction!
  9. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am running a sale through the month of April $119 shipped in the CONUS!
  10. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Take advantage of the luggage rack sale pricing before it's gone :asta
  11. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Another batch of pillion racks will be available in about three weeks!

Rear luggage racks are in stock.
  12. georgiast

georgiast All likker'd up...

Oddometer:
    Sent a PM on pillion racks
  13. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pm replied.
  14. GabbysGarage

GabbysGarage n00b

Oddometer:
    Will the Triumph rear plate also work with the Givi Trekker Domilitis?
  15. Eldorado74

Eldorado74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I can add two additional holes in the rack to accept Givi hardware. Givi monokey hardware placement is a little closer to the front pins. The original design holes were for a Triumph top case. Only difference is you will have two sets of holes at the rear of the rack vs. one.