1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale ADV Designs Aluminum Oil Filter Wrench (BMW)

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Jolly Roger, Jul 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    FOR SALE:

BRAND NEW, NEVER USED ADV Designs tools including:

Universal Aluminum Oil Filter Wrench Type 2 for BMW R1250 LC, R1200 LC, R1200 DOHC, F800 GS, F700 GS and F650 GS Twin. Made in USA of solid aluminum so is strong and lightweight. Retails for $34.95 plus taxes and shipping.

Spark Plug Cap Remove Oil Filler Cap Combination tool for BMW R1200's, R1150's and F800's. Made in USA of solid aluminum so is strong and lightweight. Retails for $29.95 plus taxes and shipping.

Selling for both items for $45 USD shipped to your door in Canada or CON USA. Or can pick up in Surrey, BC or Blaine, WA

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family or add 3% to cover PP feels.

Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. bajadog

bajadog Running around knees bent

Oddometer:
    I have a 2007 R1200GS, might the filter wrench work with that?
    If so, I'd like to buy the tools.
  3. Jolly Roger

Oddometer:
    Hi, I just looked at the ADV designs website and it looks like they have two versions of this tool, a Type 1 and a Type 2. I think for your bike you would need the type 1. You could double check with them to confirm, but that's the impression I get. Sorry.
  4. Jolly Roger

Oddometer:
    I've had a few people asking if I will split these items and sell them separately. Yep, I can do that Oil Wrench $25 USD shipped. Spark Plug / Oil Filler tool $23 USD shipped.
  5. Jolly Roger

Oddometer:
    Spark Plug tool is sold. Oil Wrench still available
  6. Jolly Roger

Oddometer:
    bumpity bump
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.