ADV Regional Palembang dan sekitarnya

Discussion in 'Asia' started by mijoeBLACK, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Tokohmisterius

Tokohmisterius The Colorider

Oddometer:
    oke Bang...mungkin nanti saya juga akan minta infonya...terutama karakter daerah kalo ngaspal malam hari...(kalo di jawa ane lebih dominan ngaspal malam hari....solanya relatif lebih sepi dan jalanan gak padat sama rider2 yang berkendara seenaknya..menghindari resiko kecelakaan juga..)
  2. The Bigfella

The Bigfella Big Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey, great thread guys. I'm still working my way through it, and in case you haven't guessed... mainly taking in the photos.

Three of us will be passing through in a couple of months time. We have a KTM 950se (mine), a DR650 (K0diak) and an XT600 (Balia). We plan on getting to East Timor before the end of August and then riding through the Indonesian islands, Malaysia, Thailand and perhaps leave the bikes for 3 months in Cambodia (I was there last year).... then go back in January and into Laos until mid-March.

We will let you know when we are coming through.... and hopefully will have learnt some of the language by then.

Cheers
    Ian
  3. Tokohmisterius

Tokohmisterius The Colorider

Oddometer:
    How do you do Brotha... check this thread for some questions...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=513737
  4. mujiburrahman

mujiburrahman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    salam kenal buat teman teman di palembang :)

suatu saat harus mampirlah rencana pengen ke sabang sebagai titik 0km Indonesia.

pengen juga foto di depan jembatan ampera ha ha ha

thanks..
    dari rider from jogja