1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Adv. Rider Comming to South Africa

Discussion in 'Africa & Mid East' started by SRG, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Gruebane

Gruebane Pawn Star

Oddometer:
    Sad to have missed you but next time there will be no excuses accepted :rofl

seeing as you went along the M1 ,you would have driven right passed my prison on the highway ..... close to New road offramp where they give me a stale crust and water as a salary :cry

cheers
  2. Welshman

Welshman B.U.F.F.

Oddometer:
    And I am only about 10 minutes away from there in Woodmead, Toucan has an office 150m from me and 50m from the best Bar / Restaurant food in Jo,burg.

No excuses next time.

Welshie :clap :freaky

I,ll even bring the big black pig along for you, it is a 99 one of the first here. They were released here in late September 1999 so it is an early one.
  3. GSGIRL

GSGIRL Neither here nor there

Oddometer:
    I'll be back for sure. This trip was a difficult one in that we were really not sure what to expect on our project. Everything went really well and we hope it will be the first of many. I would have liked to have had more free time to do my own thing, but business comes first!
  4. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Goeie Grys Giftige Gert!

Oddometer:
    Grace - so was it a success then? btw, your guest house looks like hell. Girl, you know how to organise!!!

Them monekys are cute and sweet. Next time, give em an apple and as they reach out to get it, take it away as a trick. See what they do next :D:D:D

Next time if you dont come say hi in Cape Town, well then, I will have to go and sort out that GSV of yours.:wink: