AdV TooL PooL...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zen Slug, Jun 21, 2006.

1. SantaFeTrailer

SantaFeTrailer Never Has Been

Oddometer:
    All basic hand tools, some speciality, m/c tire changing tools, air compressor, welders, neighbor who works on airheads, just ask in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
    handensco likes this.
  2. ed mocz

ed mocz Las Vegas Supporter

Oddometer:
    I’m in Las Vegas and have enough tools to fix most bikes. I used to belong to BMWMOA and they have an anonymous book which lists locations, tools, space etc. Anything like that here?
  3. foos

foos pfft.

Oddometer:
    Just a follow up to my post a couple years ago.... no one took me up on my offer! but, I am still around in philadelphia and spring is just around the corner!
  4. DisqoG

DisqoG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking for a Triumph tool #T3880103
    I’m doing a tank protection kit #A9780062 for my ‘18 Triumph Tiger 800 XRx.
    A Triumph tool #T3880103 is required to loosen then torque the “Frame Adjusters” to 3 nm.
  5. sharsh

sharsh Adventurer

Oddometer:
    You can try and make one from a chisel. Not mine, but I found it on the Triumph Rat forum.

I would cut down the length so it would be a bit easier to use. It would also allow you to put a socket on your torque wrench that matches the size of the chisel so you could torque everything back correctly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. DisqoG

DisqoG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looks like (as I had thought) a way old tie-rod end adjuster, which I have several of.
    Really do appreciate your response and if I don’t have the right tool I’m definitely going with your info
  7. NCWufman

NCWufman Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I just found this link...

I have a No-Mar tire changer. Just order tires and have them shipped to my address. Ride your bike over, or remove the wheels and throw them in your cage, and we'll get them changed.

I also have a number of specialty tools for the R1200xx LC. Come on over and we'll do a tech day on the valves and cams.

Please PM me in advance for availability (me and the tools) and address.
    bobw likes this.