ADV training Central WI

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by CopyCat, Oct 4, 2018.

1. rmax

rmax Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    For those of you still looking for training you may want to consider talking to Alex at Wisconsin Offroad Adventures - http://www.wisconsinoffroadadventures.com/ . I am not affiliated with them other than knowing Alex personally. Based on the descriptions the "Street to Dirt" might apply.

Also, the Wisconsin Dual Sport Riders "Ride for Research" event will have a Guided Dual Sport 101 route for those new to offroad in addition to an Adventure route, not guided but you can find a group. The ADV route will have 40 slots for this spring.
    www.widualsportriders.org/

https://advrider.com/f/threads/wdsr-wabeno-ride-for-research-wi.1362296/
  2. Cheddarhead

Cheddarhead Perenial Noobie!

Oddometer:
    Pewaukee....Lakes, Rivers, Kettles, and Moraines
    Very late in responding...but interested in learning / transitioning from "slow on paved roads" to "...slow off-road" riding.
  3. klebs01

klebs01 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I’m not new to riding, but would love a session to help transition to dirt with my S10.
  4. LorenWahl

LorenWahl Getting older

Oddometer:
    1.Northern Marinette CO, WI, 2. Neenah, Wi
    I hope this develops and happens. But if delays continue and you want to ride then check out the event in Wabeno, WI. In 2019 the Dual Sport 101 will be 'training'. in 2019 the ADV route will have easy go-arounds where the main route may be too challenging. The ADV riders always bunch up in groups of 4-6 with some who teach and some how learn and everybody helps each other.
  5. Grendel602

Grendel602 n00b

Oddometer:
    Anything ever come of this?
    davepen likes this.