[ADVdepot] Globescout Panniers & Adventure Equipment, Official Thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by F800 Rob, Jan 31, 2013.

1. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    My Globescout panniers on FJ-09 after I got crazy with reflective tape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Cigars&Scotch

Cigars&Scotch My eyes are up here Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Paul

A very happy and satisfied Globescout Pannier owner. I have had a set of the custom bags on my 1200GSA since I bought my bike in 2013. Much better quality the OEM bags

Do you know if they are going to make a unit like the TT Raidbox that will fit the Globescout panniers? I purchased an all metal version and tried to fit it but there was not enough room with the mounting puck on the back side of the pannier.
  3. prudolf

prudolf Motorcycle Insight - USA Importer for Grip Puppy

Oddometer:

That bike looks awesome! What other bikes do you have in the background there?
  4. prudolf

Oddometer:
    Hey there. We do not yet have a Raidbox that is made to work with the Globescout cases specifically, but I do know that we've had customers use spacers and longer bolts to make room.
  5. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    It's the shop owners bike a custom Yamaha V-max.
  6. prudolf

Oddometer:
    A little preview for KTM 1190 & 1290 Adventure Owners:

Details coming soon...

Attached Files:

7. prudolf

Oddometer:
    Globescout Special Pannier Kit for KTM 1050/1190/1290 Adventure Models!

We are pleased to now offer the XPAN+ Special Pannier set for the KTM 1050/1190/1290 Adventure models! This pannier kit is based on the Globescout 45L XPAN+ cases, which offers a symmetrical design while the right-hand case has a special cut-out around the exhaust. The stainless steel pannier carriers are of the same top quality and design used with our other systems, and are made to be a straight-forward fit and installation to your KTM Adventure. The cases will come ready to mount to the racks; no pre-drilling or mounting required! The right-hand case and carrier required a very tedious and intricate design, however we are still able to offer this kit at the same price as our very popular R1200GS-W kit starting at $1,329.99!

With this exciting news, We are offering a pre-order special for ANY pannier kit, but only now Thru Monday, March 14th, as we are overdue for placing our next order to be put into production with Globescout. Save $100 on a pannier kit using coupon code GSXPANPreOrder, or use GSXTOPPreOrder to save $50 on a topcase kit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. prudolf

Oddometer:
    [​IMG] Globescout New Product Special
    [​IMG]

Globescout New Product Pre-Order Special!

Greetings fellow motorcycle enthusiasts! We have exciting news from Globescout that we will have more options available with our next shipment! The team in Istanbul has been quite busy after the EICMA Show in Milan, Italy, as they’ve received a lot of great feedback along with a few requests which has put them to work in the design house.

Our biggest announcement is a new special pannier system for something other than a BMW model. We are pleased to now offer the XPAN+ Special Pannier set for the KTM 1050/1190/1290 Adventure models! This pannier kit is based on the Globescout 45L XPAN+ cases, which offers a symmetrical design while the right-hand case has a special cut-out around the exhaust. The stainless steel pannier carriers are of the same top quality and design used with our other systems, and are made to be a straight-forward fit and installation to your KTM Adventure. The cases will come ready to mount to the racks; no pre-drilling or mounting required! The right-hand case and carrier required a very tedious and intricate design, however we are still able to offer this kit at the same price as our very popular R1200GS-W kit starting at $1,329.99!

Other new Globescout Kits and products include pannier kits for the soon to arrive Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin and VFR1200X! We now also offer a specific topcase mount for the VFR1200X, so please be sure to take a look at our updated XTOP+ Topcase Kit!

Speaking of our Topcase Kit, Globescout will now also be producing a wider 47L topcase (photos & specs coming soon), which will fit two full-face helmets! (Not all helmets are guaranteed to fit) The product codes are already setup in our system and ready for pre-order!

…and, if you may have been waiting for a topcase kit for your bike, but haven’t been able to due to not having the correct mount, Globescout now has a Universal Topcase Mount! The bottom fixing plate has multiple slats to align existing bolt holes on your bike, allowing many possible fitments! KLR650, BMW G650GS, NC700X are just some of the many possibilities that we haven’t been able to offer in the past!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As we are excited to announce these new Globescout items, we're trilled to be able to offer you $100 off a pannier kit, or $50 off of a Topcase Kit! Hurry though, this offer is only good now thru Monday, March 14th as our order needs to be put in with Globescout next week. To redeem this special offer, enter the following coupon codes during checkout: GSXPANPreOrder or GSXTOPPreOrder, for your pannier or topcase kit.

A few notes about the promotion:
    • Limit one per person and per address
    • It's good only on the kits - not individual cases
    • The discount is good over the phone as well - just mention it when ordering

Our Sincere Thanks
    From all of us here at LM Cycle Supplies- we thank you for your interest in Globescout Panniers. We believe that these panniers are the best in the business - truly World Class - and we're as anxious as you are to start shipping.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us. We're available Monday - Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET via email (customerservice@lmcyclesupplies.com) or on the phone (1-877-333-9669).

Visit Adventure Motorcycle Depot Today!
    LM Cycle Supplies, LLC.
    10269 Perry Hwy.
    Wexford, PA 15090
    +1-877-333-9669 Domestic Toll Free
    +1-412-226-6778 International
    To ensure our newsletter always reaches your inbox, please add newsletter@motorcycleinsight.com to your address book. If you prefer not to receive news from Motorcycle Insight in the future, you can unsubscribe here.
  9. Hog1450

Hog1450 I use the oil you hate Supporter

Oddometer:
    For a 2016 BMW GS LC and your Globescout Special Pannier Rack - 2013+ R1200GS, what tool boxes will/won't fit with them?
  10. prudolf

Oddometer:
    We are looking forward for Twalcom to release their RAIDbox for the GS LC for us to experiment. So far we do not have any confirmed fitment, though some customers have made other brands work with a little bit of playing with brackets/spacers. On the Adventures, I believe most toolboxes are designed to fit up against the backside of the racks, however if using with our Panniers, the toolbox needs to be spaced out away a bit to allow room for our mounting arms.
  11. i386

i386 Yes, I know it's supposed to rain today.

Oddometer:
    Looks like I missed the preorder discount. When do you expect the next shipment to arrive? Do you charge the customers card at checkout, or when the order ships?
  12. prudolf

Oddometer:
    i386,

I'll PM you as we may still be able to put something together for you.

Normal checkout will run the card at the time the order is placed, but we can setup a deposit and delayed payment.

Thanks,
    i386 likes this.
  13. prudolf

Oddometer:
    New Globescout 47L Topcases

We now have updated info regarding our 47L Topcase

Dimensions: 470mm (18.5") x 340mm (13.39") x 305mm (12") ( w x d x h )

In comparison to our 40L case (15" w x 15" d x 13" t), it is just 3.5" wider, slightly narrower in depth, and an inch shorter.

If you are looking to order, please review the link above for details on the topcase itself, however if you're looking to purchase this as a kit to include case, rack, and locks, please be sure to browse our Topcase Kit

Here are a couple 3D images. First few cases are built and just waiting on photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  14. Trixie

Trixie Adventurer in my own mind

Oddometer:
    Crap, how come I always miss this? I missed out on the free shipping last summer on the top case, and now I'm just back from a trip, and was going to order the panniers this week, as my '15 bonus came in the 15th. :becca
  15. prudolf

Oddometer:
    Sorry I forgot to post here last night. If anyone was browsing our site and could not check out, here's why:

LM Cycle Supplies Preparing for Grand Re-Opening!
    [​IMG]
    As we will be transitioning to a new system, with a bold new look, check-out will be disabled on all of our webstores (ADVdepot, F800depot, S1000depot, and TwalcomUSA) until Monday, March 21st.Our sites will still be viewable, for you to browse for items that you may be in search of and ready to purchase when we re-open!

During this process, we will also be merging our stores into one main location: ADVdepot.com!All product and supported motorcycles from TwalcomUSA and F800depot will be transferred to ADVdepot, as Twalcom product has always been available from both storefronts, and our love for all BMW F800 models will continue on as well.F800depot was also our first webstore opened years ago, and our appreciation for F800 Riders members continuing to support us will remain. Sadly, S1000depot.com will be closing.

To celebrate launching our new site, look out for updates from us including special promotions and discount codes!An updated email will be sent once the new website is live.Until then, we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you from all of us at LM Cycle Supplies / ADVDepot

LM Cycle Supplies, LLC.
    10269 Perry Hwy.
    Wexford, PA 15090
    +1-877-333-9669 Domestic Toll Free
    +1-412-226-6778 International
    To ensure our newsletter always reaches your inbox, please add newsletter@motorcycleinsight.com to your address book. If you prefer not to receive news from Motorcycle Insight in the future, you can unsubscribe here.
  16. prudolf

Oddometer:
    FYI:

Just a quick update regarding our inbound shipment. It arrived to shore early this week, however was selected for customs examination and is currently on hold. Good news is that it should be released soon, and will hopefully be in our hands by the end of next week.

Anyone who currently has an open order waiting for shipment, please feel free to contact us if any special arrangements need to be made.

Thank you,
    -Paul
    i386 likes this.
  17. i386

i386 Yes, I know it's supposed to rain today.

Oddometer:
    Any updates on this shipment?
  18. prudolf

Oddometer:
    Yup! Customs held this one for quite a bit longer than we all expected, but just heard it's here in Pittsburgh and should have our local warehouse delivery tomorrow. If it arrives early enough, shipments will start going out tomorrow. We start splitting orders as soon as they come off the truck, so look out for an order status update in your inbox!
    i386 likes this.
  19. FlyingFinn

FlyingFinn Long timer

Oddometer:
    Good news indeed! Can't wait to see the new cases on my GSA.

Mikko
  20. FlyingFinn

FlyingFinn Long timer

Oddometer:
    Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 5.09.55 PM.png :clap :wings

Mikko
    prudolf likes this.