1. eNewsletter Sign Up

[ADVdepot] Globescout Panniers & Adventure Equipment, Official Thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by F800 Rob, Jan 31, 2013.

1. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    ^ Ignore the Topcase :D
  2. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    In respect to all Mothers who taught you to be savvy shoppers, they will be proud that you waited for this weekend to make your purchase on a set of Globescout Panniers! For this weekend only, our 'ADV-INMATE' discount has been increased to 10% OFF!
  3. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    In with the new, out with old.

We currently have a few black anodized cases in stock which need to move to make room for more incoming Black Powder Coated cases.

We are offering any In-Stock black anodized case at 15% Off!

Current availability (Black Anodized):

• 28L Pannier
    • 35L Pannier
    • 45L Pannier
    XPAN+ 35L Side case black anodized - 1.jpg
    XPAN+ 35L Side case black anodized - 2.jpg
    XPAN+ 35L Side case black anodized - 3.jpg
    The individial panniers will make great luggage systems for many bikes that we do not offer a "special system" for, including:
    • BMW F800GS (F650GS & F700GS)
    • Triumph Tiger 800
    • Suzuki Vstroms
    • Yamaha Super Tenere
    • ...and just about anything else that pannier racks/frames are available for.
  4. bugzilla

bugzilla Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I picked mine up right at ADVdepot--Paul is a GREAT guy to work with! I had lots of questions and needed advice and assistance fitting a set on my 1150GS with Hepco & Becker racks. He let me offer up different sizes and finishes and in the end went with 35/45 in black anodized (put them on right there in the parking lot).

globescout1.jpeg globescout2.jpeg globescout3.jpeg

I couldn't be happier with these panniers--they're exactly what I needed (I'm traveling a lot for work). Thanks, Paul!

T
    prudolf likes this.
  5. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    ^Those look great!
    Bugzilla,

It was great being able to help get you setup here at our store! We're glad that you are happy with your purchase as well as you experience here. That's what's it's all about!

BTW, the photos look great!
  6. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    GrumpyOne likes this.
  7. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    ^ ADV-INMATE discount applies to our Globescout product as well ;-)
  8. mandatedmotorvation

mandatedmotorvation Shunpiker

Oddometer:
    Love my Globe Scout set. Going on 4 years with them on the GSW. No problems except for some minor fitment issues that I'm guessing were the installer's fault (me).

Highly recommended.
    prudolf likes this.
  9. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yet, another happy customer, Swen, with our special pannier system for his Honda Africa Twin.

Swen went with our Globescout cases (we'll forgive him for the topcase) specifically to begin touring the States with his wife, while they are starting their new careers here! This is from their tour to Tahoe this past July.

Tahoe-Tour (15).jpg Tahoe-Tour (19).jpg Tahoe-Tour (25).jpg Tahoe-Tour (32).jpg

Our Africa Twin pannier sets are currently in-stock and ready to ship! Check them out at the Depot: https://advdepot.com/products/globescout-xpan-special-pannier-kit-crf1000l-africa-twin
    mandatedmotorvation likes this.
  10. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Clear Anodized Special 35L System mounted on 2017 R1200GS. Great fit and currently available while OEM cases are not!

IMG_20171028_112136.jpg IMG_20171028_112114.jpg
    Steve Glenn likes this.
  11. GrumpyOne

GrumpyOne Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Second set of Globescout cases for me. Bought them winter 2014 for my 2011 R1200GS and now I have a set for my new 2017 BMW R1200GSA. The fit and finish was great before, now it seems even a little bit better. Key for me was fitting directly onto the OEM GSA racks. (Color choice is a plus of course.) And the Black Friday deal(s) gave me a big push... ;-)

-jw

IMG_2713.JPG
  12. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    4x Black looks great!
  13. GrumpyOne

Oddometer:
    Thanks.

Now I just need the matching top box to come in.... :-)

-jw
  14. GrumpyOne

Oddometer:
    XTOP+ Top Case installed. Top Case Rack Mount came with some new extra reinforcing brackets (black brackets in photos). Not sure if they're required for the 40L case or not. (?)

-jw

IMG_2865_edit.JPG IMG_2869_edit.JPG IMG_2866_edit.JPG IMG_2867_edit.JPG
    prudolf and mandatedmotorvation like this.
  15. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looks great JW, glad you're happy with the setup! The new GSA topcase mounts now include the additional braces/supports as the OEM setup does have a bit to be desired as far as rigidity. Globescout has come across a few that have cracked (not just from having topcases installed) and quickly came up with the additional supports.
  16. Trixie

Trixie Adventurer in my own mind

Oddometer:
    Hey Paul,

Do you offer the topcase braces as a separate accessory for retrofit?
  17. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yes, we do have just a couple retrofit kits on hand. PM me or give us a call for details.
    Trixie likes this.
  18. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Next Stock Shipment is Due in Soon: Put your orders in for a quick turn-around time!

Incoming shipment has been on the waters from Turkey, and is due in early March. We currently have Honda Africa Twin and BMW R1200GS/Rallye systems in stock, though limited availability.

KTM 1090, 1190, 1290 systems and BMW R1200GS-Adventure systems will be back in stock, however we recommend Pre-Ordering to guarantee a quick turn-around.

We'll also have higher stock levels than ever before on our standard case sets, including 28, 35, and 45 liter panniers in all finishes! Perfect for Triumph Tiger 800 and BMW F800GS setups, as well as any other custom fitment you can imagine.

For now, here's some fresh eye candy from the Globescout team:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    FYI: Shipment is near! Cleared customs, however due to the beautiful weather in the North-East, the warehouses and freight companies are busy catching up this week. All customer orders will be turned around right away.

Also a reminder, that our Inmate discount also applies to our Globescout Luggage. Use ADV-INMATE at checkout to receive 5% Off Any Order!
  20. prudolf

prudolf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Globescout Panniers on Clearance? WHAT?!

So hear we have two panniers, first is a 35L Black Anodized case (yes, the last black anodized case that is in the building) which was Pre-Mounted to fit Right-Side Hepco & Becker Racks. We are letting it go now at a fantastic price, to someone who can take advantage of a case like this for how it is, or to modify to use to their liking.

Globescout XPAN+ Pannier, 35L Black Anodized - OPEN BOX ITEM
    IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

Next up is a 45L Clear Anodized case, just out of the packaging. This particular case was intended to be pre-mounted with our SW-Motech adapters, however it was not meant to be. This case would again be perfect for one that can plug the holes and re-purpose it for their intentions.

Globescout XPAN+ Pannier, 45L Clear Anodized - OPEN BOX ITEM
    IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg