Adventure Ride Philippines: Solo Baler Road Trip 2016

Discussion in 'Asia' started by WaraiAdvRider, Sep 14, 2016.

1. WaraiAdvRider

WaraiAdvRider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Last January 15, 2016, i decided to have a day or two ride to Baler at the eastern part of the island of luzon facing pacific ocean. i prepped my yamaha sniper mx 135 underbone the night before and by 2am early morning i gunned my underbone to the north...

this is my route and destination...
    [​IMG]
  2. WaraiAdvRider

WaraiAdvRider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    admin please help why I am having these problem when editing and posting link for the pics. thank you
  3. Ironchef

Ironchef Warren

Oddometer:
    Interested to hear what the road is like east of San Jose to Baler.
    Looks all sealed on Google Street View.
    I did a ride through the mountain province while back and next time am thinking to go to Baler then up and across to Solano.
    Probably February 17 I will be back there.
  4. WaraiAdvRider

WaraiAdvRider Adventurer

Oddometer:

WaraiAdvRiderAdventurer
    Oddometer:
    New
    not sure about the road condition from san jose going to baler as I came from Cabanatuan then pantabangan and baler. pantabangan to baler is paved with some road reblocking/repairs during my ride. upon my return I got lost and used the baler-bongabon route which was very bad as mostly the mountain passes are all affected with landslides because of the recent typhoon although it was already being restored and some 30% of the road still unpaved/dirt/gravel and there is a river crossing you have to negotiate.