1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Adventure Rider Fundamentalism: Utah minimalist style

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Joe Motocross, Sep 5, 2019.

1. KC10Chief

KC10Chief Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Forgive me o' Roost Lord for I have sinned! I have motorcycle camped with a chair and a tent. Perhaps myn sins may be forgiven after my recent Adjustafork and Voile strap purchases? I took care to not purchase the Titan strap knock offs.

Seriously, I spent two days reading through this. My wife kept asking what I was laughing at. One of the best threads on here. I'm headed to Utah in a month with my DR650. I will attempt to survive without engine coolant and fuel injection. No chair! I rode some trails in southern Utah back in June. It was blazing hot. I'm looking forward to a return when the weather is cooler and I can cook some meat with my Adjustafork!
    Bhart89 and svo_jon like this.
  2. Joe Motocross

Joe Motocross Adjustafork.com - CEO

Oddometer:
    It’s cool, many have been there only to see the light, repent, and convert to Fundamentalism.
  3. NicKel78

NicKel78 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    How if fall roosting season going?
  4. Joe Motocross

Joe Motocross Adjustafork.com - CEO

Oddometer:
  5. NicKel78

NicKel78 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Beats getting postponed due to a wrist fracture!
  6. Gerst

Gerst Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I may have missed this....
    I was on a trip recently and ran out of whiskey. While at the local liquor store I thought I stepped on something and looked down to see what it was and saw a bottle of Old Crow on the very bottom shelf all covered in dust. Now I don’t know what I stepped on but I bought that bottle. I can’t say it was good but after multiple samplings it kinda grew on me, plastic beats glass on a Moto trip and I think Joe might be on the OC marketing team? BB5BE25D-E4C1-46FA-89F9-831BC160E789.jpeg
    Joe thanks for taking us along.
  7. live2ridetahoe

live2ridetahoe BSN, RN, CEN, TCRN, MICN Supporter

Oddometer:
    Brilliant adventure JM! Been a while since I’ve been on here. Just finished this thread and am jonesing for a ride! Stuck in an office for a bit though. Thinking about a fundamentalist revolt in my life and making it happen!

Cheers mate!

-Tahoe
  8. chilejack

chilejack Viajero Viejo

Oddometer:
    live2ridetahoe and SlowerThanYou like this.