1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Aerostich Darien Jacket(L) & Pants(38) Cheeeaaap(er)

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by fireman1028, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fireman1028

fireman1028 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I recently picked up these too big pants to go with the too big jacket that I already had.

I am 5'10" 200lbs and fairly fit, but I continue to buy gear for the 220-230 lb version of me from a couple of years ago.
    The pants are 38L, which means that they are meant for someone with more than a 32" inseam.

The pants are in really good shape, with only some minor fading. They do have the knee armor.
    The jacket is an older Red model that is in a little rougher shape. It doesn't have any armor and the liner has a tear around the neck meat region.

I will sell the set for $120 + shipping, which is a good deal on the pants themselves and a basically free coat.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    slime likes this.
  2. Rat_Wood

Rat_Wood n00b

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  3. fireman1028

fireman1028 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    $120 shipped.

Daddy needs a new KR451 slick for his track bike...
  4. bikelee

bikelee Dr. Lee Supporter

Oddometer:
    Started a conversation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.