1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal that has purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale or Trade AEROSTICH ROADCRAFTER CLASSIC 1 PIECE

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by TWC4, Jan 14, 2021.

1. TWC4

TWC4 FULL TILT BUGGY

Oddometer:
    Located in Austin Texas!

I've got 1 older Aerostich Roadcrafter Classic 1 piece suits that don't fit anymore. I wish I could blame Covid but I started getting fat way before that. The BLACK SUIT is old and have been well cared for but also well worn, It's old but have many years of life left in them.
    Gor-Tex was cared for as directed and they all get the NIKWAX treatment per the instructions every year.

SIZING:
    I'm 5'11" and 220lbs (FML) and wear a 44R
    Both fit great when I was in the 190's
    The grey was a tad short while the black was a tad long

SOLD SOLD SOLD -- THE GREY ONE -- SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Grey with Silver ballistics (looks green to me)
    $500 plus shipping
    Size 42S (no pads/armor)
    Cosmetically 9/10. honestly I don't see anything wrong with it stains or spots wise but it's an older suit so i'm sure there is something somewhere but i don't see it.
    20th Anniversary label 83-03. I bought it new in 05. fair amount of use.

THE BLACK ONE:
    Black/Black
    $250 plus shipping
    Size 42L (no pads/armor)
    Cosmetically 5/10. (just old not unsightly)
    This suit has some miles on it and I've had a blast in it. The reflective tape is delaminating (5/10 grade) and will need to be addressed. SUPER COMFORTABLE! This one comes with a lot of good mojo and attitude. Nothing 'wrong" with it except reflective tape just an older suit. I would think it would be a great first stich for a new rider.

Recently washed and is not stinky...
    STICH.JPG Stich 2.JPG
  2. Stonelove

Stonelove n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey interested! My ol buddy is a bit chunky with a handle bar mustache, should slim him down in the wind. Pm...
  3. szurszewski

szurszewski Long timer

Oddometer:
    If the black one is not sold, would you consider it to be actually waterproof? My experience with aerostich suits is that some are and some are not - particularly in the crotch/inner thigh area where a lot of seams and the zipper meet.
  4. TWC4

TWC4 FULL TILT BUGGY

Oddometer:
    Good morning,
    Responded to your question via PM.

for everyone else though...Yes. It's an old stich and accumulates water when in a seated position. I just stood up every now and then to dump the water.
  5. TWC4

TWC4 FULL TILT BUGGY

Oddometer:
    BUMP...on the black one!