1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Aerostich Roadcrafter one piece - size 40 L

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Kannonball 88, Oct 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kannonball 88

Kannonball 88 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    1 piece Roadcrafter bought new in 2010 (I think) Very good condition, I used this suit during the spring and fall seasons for my 9 mile commute to work. I retired in 2015 so it hasn't gotten much use since then (I use a jacket and riding pants these days). The suit is in excellent condition, no rips or abrasions, velcro is all in good condition, reflective material is not cracked or peeling, liner is like new. There is some slight sun fading and maybe a little dirt (but that's good for street cred). The optional back protector is included.
    I'm 5' 11" and 160 lb. and the fit is perfect, should fit 5'10" to 6' and 140 to 165 lb.
    $450 + shipping

Attached Files:

2. OrmondGS

OrmondGS Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Convo started
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.