1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Aerostich Roadcrafter One Piece suit

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by srelegante, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srelegante

srelegante srelegante Supporter

Oddometer:
    177BE44B-71CC-4C88-B8FC-E69CC287072F.jpeg 1A7FB76D-631A-4246-A75B-890B6BE39A41.jpeg EEE551E8-23BB-4F45-89E5-6584FF211348.jpeg 7F77FA14-817D-4B63-ADC6-383088102BFA.jpeg B17A856E-EA07-4932-ACD1-8DBDF88D27F5.jpeg B17A856E-EA07-4932-ACD1-8DBDF88D27F5.jpeg Aerostich Roadcrafter one piece, all weather riding suit for sale in Atlanta.

I have had it for about two years, I would venture a guess that it might be 10 years old. It is served me very well in all kinds of weather.

It says 46 short, but I’m a 40 regular and wore it without any difficulty.

$395
    Flyin' Monkeys and slime like this.
  2. C330F

C330F Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am in the market but have been hoping for a 42R. Maybe this would work. I've tried on a 40R and with the armor in it is just a little too tight.

How tall are you? Is there a build date in the inside of the front pocket? Are the zippers/velcro all still good?

Thanks!
  3. srelegante

Oddometer:
    I am about 5'8" and the suit worked fine. I was assless while wearing it, so no fashion competitions for me. The overall condition is good, I am washing it with Nikwax this weekend-it cleans up real well. If it fit me better, I would send it back to Aerostich and have it reworked-I believe that is $300.

Let me check on the build date tonite.

I cannot see how it would not work just fine for you at 42R, I am normally a 40R.

Do you pass thru Atlanta for a fit?

SE

slime likes this.
  4. C330F

C330F Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the quick reply. I don't think life will find me in Atlanta anytime soon. Pretty sure this would fit. Definitely considering it.

Just to confirm, the color is gray w/ gray ballistics?

What would you have "re-worked" if you sent it back?
  5. srelegante

Oddometer:
    Aerostich has a program that repairs/replaces all buttons, snaps, velcro and any damage. Basically it makes the suit new again. A no brainer if it fits you, IMHO.

I am sure there is more information on their site.

Yes, gray is correct. Be prepared to look like a service station attendant. LOL

I did not see a build date under the flaps I checked. Maybe there is another way.
    slime likes this.
  6. C330F

C330F Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Are any of these components (buttons, snaps, Velcro) not in good working order/in need of repair?
  7. srelegante

Oddometer:
    Everything is in working order. The only reason I am selling it is to get some gear that fits me a little better. The inner lining is begginning to fray, but you are at least 2 seasons from worrying about-use depending, obviously.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.