1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Found Aerostich Roper's Gloves Size 12

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Macho Man2, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macho Man2

Macho Man2 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looking to see if anybody has a pair of Aerostich Roper's Gloves size 12 that they have bought and not had a chance to use. I took mine off at a traffic light the other day and put them in my tank bag and took off without zipping it up, I guess the left hand glove must have fell out without me noticing it. I guess because of Covid 19 Aerostich is out of stock for my size and say's it will be several weeks before I can get a pair. So if anybody has a pair I sure would be interested in buying them.
  2. Macho Man2

Macho Man2 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bump!
  3. craigincali

craigincali I'll try it.

Oddometer:
    I'll check when I get home. I have a pair that I only used a few times. I'll check the size

Mine are too small for you
    Macho Man2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.