1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found Aerostitch 42R one piece suit

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Beerunner, Feb 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beerunner

Beerunner n00b

Oddometer:
    I've come to the realization that my current gear doesn't cut it now that I'm a year round commuter in Seattle (US) . Before buy new I figured I would ask to see if anybody is no longer using a one piece suit in my size and I looking to re-home it.
    Im 5'10" and 175 lb so if you have a 42L that might fit too.

Let me know what have!
  2. yoflaco

yoflaco ADELANTE

Oddometer:
    Hi, See my ad on here for a 42 R two piece suit I'm selling. Can search Aerostich in search bar and it should show you all for sale...
    Honestly, it is older build date (1993) but for that age in VERY great condition. It has served me well and is a good entry level way to try Aerostich... good price compared to others. There is nothing wrong with it except minor dirt stain on back (that faintly looks like a dragon, so its pretty cool), and I'm only asking you give it some good rides and good times.
    Beerunner likes this.
  3. stevewiesel

stevewiesel Riding WAY too long

Oddometer:
    Beerunner likes this.
  4. Beerunner

Beerunner n00b

Oddometer:
    That looks like a great deal for someone but I think I'll hold out for a one piece suit. Best of luck with the listing!
  5. Beerunner

Beerunner n00b

Oddometer:
    This looks like decent option but I might hold off for a newer and/or lower price one, I'll circle back to you in a little if I don't find something and you don't find a buyer.
    Thanks!
  6. sector7g

sector7g Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've got one, built in March 2014 that is in fantastic condition. I've only worn it a few times, and it's been sitting in the closet (air conditioned/no pets/no smoking) for a while now. I've been debating selling it as I just don't wear it - I have a jacket/pants combo I use. Includes the upgraded larger back pad, plus the standard elbow/shoulder/knees. Roadcrafter 42r one piece. $500 plus shipping. PM me for more images/convo. Thanks
    IMG_1357.jpg IMG_1358.jpg IMG_1367.jpg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

7. yoflaco

yoflaco ADELANTE

Oddometer:
    Im assuming you are aware, but the pants and jacket do zip together to essentially make it a one piece. Make me an offer if interested, way lower price than others and still in dang good condition. As mentioned, I didnt realize how it old was when I bought it and assumed it was only 6 years old based on condition and colors... very durable gear that made me feel immediately warmer, and a little more confident on my own commute rides. If it fit me better Id still keep and use it. Now have another jacket that is best for me.
    Beerunner likes this.
  8. seanic

seanic Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a light blue one pc Aerostich suit fits you. Please come and check it out. I live in Bellevue, WA. Thanks.
    Beerunner likes this.
  9. Beerunner

Beerunner n00b

Oddometer:
    PM sent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.