1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Found Aerostitch Darien or Roadcrafter Size 42

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by montblanc97, Aug 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montblanc97

montblanc97 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking to buy an Aerostitch Roadcrafter or Darien Suit in size 42. Would also be open to Darien pants only. I'm 5' 11" and weigh 187lbs. My waist is roughly 35" and my inseam is 32"

Located in Cleveland, Ohio for shipping purposes.
  2. Lemmy

Lemmy Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    montblanc97 likes this.
  3. bikelee

bikelee Dr. Lee Supporter

Oddometer:
  4. Med.Jeeves

Med.Jeeves Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    R3, grey body with yellow wear pannels. Size 44L.

I'm 6ft, 180, with a 32" waist and I had to size up to the 44L for my shoulders and torso length.

Suit fits me perfectly, and is in great condition. The only reason I'm considering selling is that I'm getting into more off-road and the pants don't really fit over my motocross boots. For over my Sidi Adventures just fine.
  5. md9nyc

md9nyc Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a mint condition grey Darien in a size medium. I also have the fleece liner that zips into it for cooler days. PM me if you’re interested.
  6. Sailorlite

Sailorlite Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    How about a Roadcrafter Classic 2-piece suit? Jacket size 44L (fits smallish) and pants size 42L. Old and obviously used condition, gray jacket with black pants, all zippers and velcro in excellent condition, freshly laundered, possibly not very rainproof (don't know). No rips or tears, but large melt mark on one pant cuff. Obviously this is not exactly what you're looking for but it may be close enough for a year or two of test riding. $150 including 48-state shipping.
  7. HaChayalBoded

HaChayalBoded Brooklyn Bored

Oddometer:
    If you decide on the Darien I have a size L Darien light jacket in tan/khaki.
  8. montblanc97

montblanc97 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bump
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.