1. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Aerostitch Riderwear Transit 25 Year Anniversary Gortex Leather Riding Suit

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by coloradolife, Jul 18, 2018.

1. coloradolife

coloradolife n00b

Oddometer:
    IMG_0705.JPG IMG_0707.JPG IMG_0708.JPG IMG_0710.JPG

New poster, selling my Grandfather's riding suit after his passing. Can't say I know that much about motorcycles but I figured I'd list it here before eBay so someone who would really loves it can get it. He hardly wore this suit as far as I know but it was his second biggest pride after his bike.

This two piece suit features a (Size 44) 25th Anniversary Limited Edition jacket, it's in near mint condition, seams and zippers are in excellent shape, no stains or discoloring on the leather, reflectors are in great shape. Features all the pockets you're ever gonna need, trademarked breaths better than leather design and complete waterproofing. You could almost go Scuba Diving in this! Also comes with removable back armor plate.

The pants are in similar near mint condition (Size 36) Zippers, snaps, leather, reflectors, adjusters and everything are in near perfect condition. Has all the great features of the jacket, cooler in the heat, waterproof, etc. Riders familiar with Aerostich products will know the absolute quality they provide.

I'd like to get $900 dollars for the set plus shipping. (I'll calculate the shipping based on location as not to overcharge you.) While not a rider myself I believe I've done my research and would love to answer any questions. I can only have 4 pictures attached max, I'd be happy to send you more.
  2. nickguzzi

nickguzzi Long timer

Oddometer:
    There is a personal sellers forum up a bit, called Fleamarket.