Aerostitch sheepskin seat covers

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Waco, Dec 7, 2002.

1. Waco

Waco Renegade Sickle Hound

Oddometer:
  2. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    Equipment. Too bad you don't have an RT...I have a Hartco black sheepskin sized to fit a comfort seat. I suppose I ought to post in flea market, but haven't gotten around to it.

Skins are really nice and soft and plush and oh shit...I think I'm gonna .... um...nevermind.

I put about 200 miles on mine, before stowing it in the systemcase. Perhaps because it has a full skirt and wraps around the sides of the saddle, connecting underneath with velcro straps, it seems to firm up the stock saddle. Not the direction I wanted to go. Felt taught, if that makes sense. I think if the straps/sides were elastic, it would probably be more comfy.
  3. Rad

Rad Done riding

Oddometer:
    I don't wanna get to personal but have ya tried ware'n synthetic briefs under the old ride'n pants. Ya no, the ones for backpack'n etc. Solves that little personal problem right nice.

Fuck, I think I'm in trouble now, I just told a Texan what kinda undies to wear. :huh
  4. twinrider

twinrider Pass the catnip

Oddometer:
    I had one on my ZRX. Worked great, really keeping your butt warm in the winter, cool in summer. My buddy has one on his VTR and swears by it. The website where I bought it is http://goodwool.com.au/

They connect with elastic straps that fasten around the underside of the seat, so they shouldn't be too taut.
  5. mleir

mleir Evil Doer

Oddometer: