1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Africa Twin CRF1000 protection and racks (PDX)

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by PDXATAS, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PDXATAS

PDXATAS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    All located in Portland, OR. Will ship to CONUS for prices listed. Pickup will knock $20 bucks of each item.

[SOLD] Hepco and Becker Hand Protection Bars. Brand new. Loosely fitted but never used. Includes all mounting hardware and instructions. $100 shipped
    IMG_4017.JPG
    IMG_4018.JPG
    IMG_4019.JPG

[SOLD] Givi Side Luggage Rack Pl1161cam For Monokey Suitcases Cam-side Trekker Outback. Brand new, never fitted. I ordered these incorrectly a long time ago thinking they would work with my side cases, but unfortunately I read the catalog wrong. Includes all mounting hardware. $150 shipped.

IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4014.JPG

IMG_4016.JPG

[STILL AVAILABLE] Rugged Roads lower crash bars plus adapter for OEM light bar if you want to keep it. Brand new. For NON-AS only. Again, I read a catalog wrong and ordered these thinking they might work on the Adventure Sports with the upper light bar. They don't. Includes all hardware and instructions. $150 shipped.

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4021.JPG

Thanks for looking!
    bobby_adv likes this.
  2. dirtriderdan

dirtriderdan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sending pm on the GIVI racks
  3. PDXATAS

PDXATAS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Replied. Thanks!
  4. PDXATAS

PDXATAS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Givi racks sold.
  5. PDXATAS

PDXATAS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump!

Hepco and Becker and Rugged Roads bars still available.
  6. PDXATAS

PDXATAS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hepco and Becker bars are sold. Rugged Roads lower crash bars are still available.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.