Want to buy Aftermarket seat for Africa Twin

Discussion in 'Parts' started by Sgt_Gatr, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Sgt_Gatr

Sgt_Gatr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a 2017 Africa Twin and I hate the stock seat. Want to buy a used Sargent, Corbin, or something like that.
  2. rbsride365

rbsride365 Hi-Viz

Oddometer:
    I have a full front and rear Seat Concepts comfort seat available. If you only want the front I would sell separately. The front has 650 miles on it as I rode it on the street to my parents house in NY and back. I also have the rally version. I have an ATAS and prefer the higher rally version as I'm reasonably tall. This seat is comfortable though. I was able to ride the entire one way trip straight through with just a gas stop. I received and installed the seat July 1st of this year. They are installed on extra Honda seat pans that I purchased on here. This is the only picture I have at the moment but can get you more if you are interested. The front is like new. The rear section was just ridden on a 2200 mile round trip of the NEBDR by my wife. (I rode my rally front seat on the trip.) They were purchased together. Here they are installed when new a couple of weeks ago. Gripper top and red accent stitching. Haven't gotten around to listing it yet but plan on it. Saw your post so... They look nice!

IMG_5044.jpeg
  3. LSHenk

LSHenk Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Did you sell this seat or do you still have it?