1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale AGV Carbon Sport Modular Large

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Weird Bug, Dec 14, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weird Bug

Weird Bug Weird BUG

Oddometer:
    $525 shipped. Located in Dunedin Florida.

From, Website:

Built with the AGV Pista GP R in mind, the Sportmodular has the same protection and lightweight construction. The helmet liner is two-sided and reversible, so you can pick the best level of comfort depending on the weather. The GT3 face shield is prepared for the Pinlock 120 insert lens, which is race-level anti-fogging at your fingertips. Metal hardware at the chin bar closes the bar securely. Swap out the face shield effortlessly with no tool required.

Fit:
    The AGV Sportmodular Carbon Helmet fits tight around the jaw and cheek, not unlike a full-face sport helmet. We have found this helmet to run slightly small, please size up if between sizes.

Features:
    • 100% carbon fiber shell
    • 3 shell sizes (XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL)
    • 5-density EPS in 4 sizes
    • 100% carbon fiber chin bar engineered to guarantee maximum lightweight and balance even in the open configuration
    • Shell shape designed to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collar bone
    • Metal chin guard opening system designed to prevent accidental openings
    • IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head without interference with the internal sun shield
    • Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire shield surface
    • Adjustable integrated spoiler reduces turbulence and maximizes stability
    • Pressure-free interior fit
    • Removable nose guard and wind protector
    • Reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate: warmer side with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch and a cooler side with Ritmo fabric
    • Neck roll made from Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet
    • Cheek pads made from Ritmo fabric with Sanitized (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments
    • Eyeglasses friendly
    • Face shield prepared for 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology designed for maximum vertical view (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
    • Pinlock insert lens included
    • GT3 face shield is anti-scratch and is in 2 sizes to optimize the correct fit between shield and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise (GT3-1 for 2XS-LG, GT3-2 for XL-3XL)
    • Integrated anti-scratch inner sun shield is removable without using tools and uses 2 sizes (IV7-1 for 2XS-LG, IV7-2 for XL-3XL)
    • Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings
    • Metal face shield mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefore supporting peripheral view and impact performance
    • Rapid face shield release system requires no tools and allows it to be removed and replaced in seconds
    • Titanium Double D retention system (43% lighter than standard steel DD)
    • DOT/ECE
    I've worn it once and do not feel comfortable sending it back to them (does not meet their criteria for return
    once its been worn). Plus, I touched the side of the helmet on a door upon entering and there is a tiny nick (see pictures).

Beautiful helmet and quiet for a modular. What I noticed most was how stable it is at speed, even better than my Shoei RF1200 full face. Very light too.

Attached Files:

TwoWheelShaman likes this.
  2. Retro

Retro Just the Facts Ma'am

Oddometer:
    All FM ads require a location in the ad. Moving forward, profile locations will not be accepted. Ads that do not follow the updated checklist will be deleted.
  3. Weird Bug

Weird Bug Weird BUG

Oddometer:
    updated thank you
  4. Weird Bug

Weird Bug Weird BUG

Oddometer:
    sold - to me! Great helmet, so I've decided I'll give it a home...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.